Worried! No Interviews Invites Yet!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Yachi

15+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Hi, you have a great DAT score. Just have some patience. :) Did you submit your supplementals and fees?

Last edited:
I applied in first batch. 18 schools. CA resident.
3.28 science, 3.26 overall.
21aa, 23 pat, 21 ts.

:scared::scared:

Hey man...same situation as you but just wait it out mah dude. It's only early August!

Members don't see this ad :)
most of my apps were completed and under review in mid July.

interview invites come through email or phone?

interview invites come through email or phone?

It depends on the school. I think most email interview invites to students, while others like WesternU in California call students

I applied in first batch. 18 schools. CA resident.
3.28 science, 3.26 overall.
21aa, 23 pat, 21 ts.

:scared::scared:

you are not alone, applied to 27 schools (i just added 10 more schools to my list this weekend), fourth batch, nothing yet with 23 AA/ 23 PAT

Wow that's a lot of schools sweetbitna. I'm sure you'll get into at least one. You have a really good DAT score.

Wow that's a lot of schools sweetbitna. I'm sure you'll get into at least one. You have a really good DAT score.

I know right? I gotta work my butt off to pay for everything : (
But I didn't want to take any chance, I want to get in this year!
Don't want to have to go through this again.
I can't even sleep at night these days, checking my e-mail and this forum every secs.

Let's us all be patient! Good luck everyone!

I know right? I gotta work my butt off to pay for everything : (
But I didn't want to take any chance, I want to get in this year!
Don't want to have to go through this again.
I can't even sleep at night these days, checking my e-mail and this forum every secs.

Let's us all be patient! Good luck everyone!

My life in a nutshell these days. E-mail, SDN, anxiety, repeat.

Having a job helps! I've been kept preoccupied with my job. It helps if you guys either have a job or are going back to school soon. Patience my dear pre-dents. This uncertainty shall end in due time.

I only got one interview before beginning/mid august. Some schools just take a while. How early you submit EVERYTHING matters too. They just don't get to review you as early.

Having a job helps! I've been kept preoccupied with my job. It helps if you guys either have a job or are going back to school soon. Patience my dear pre-dents. This uncertainty shall end in due time.

Yea, I hope so.
I am starting school soon. Also, I will be working as a dental assistant. I really hope I would be able to just take everything easy. Sigh.

You all realize it's only August 12 right?!? Even the earliest schools usually don't start interviews until Mid-September. I had all pre december interviews, and the earliest I found out on any was Oct. 10. Many schools only notify you of an invite a couple weeks before it.

Seriously, relax and take a breath. There is NOTHING you can do now. If you stress out the whole time, this next 6-10 months will be miserable for you...

But, do as you like, just some advice.

'University of Michigan School of Dentistry-Class of 2016'

You all realize it's only August 12 right?!? Even the earliest schools usually don't start interviews until Mid-September. I had all pre december interviews, and the earliest I found out on any was Oct. 10. Many schools only notify you of an invite a couple weeks before it.

Seriously, relax and take a breath. There is NOTHING you can do now. If you stress out the whole time, this next 6-10 months will be miserable for you...

But, do as you like, just some advice.

'University of Michigan School of Dentistry-Class of 2016'

I am going to invest in a gaming system..lol :laugh: