-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
worst med school admission email ever
Started by gatorade848
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
"Dear applicant, we are excited to inform you that..."
I was like
"your application is now complete"
FFFUUUUUUU![]()
Lmao, why would they be excited about telling you your app is complete?
So random.
lol wut.
inb4ragecomics
inb4ragecomics
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Well why would you have been excited about an email from a school that you obv never interviewed at yet?
Still lolz tho.
Thinking it was an interview invite maybe
This^
This HAD to be Creighton. That e-mail trolled me so hard. I was so excited for an II. (It was in that same exact wording)
This HAD to be Creighton. That e-mail trolled me so hard. I was so excited for an II. (It was in that same exact wording)

Well why would you have been excited about an email from a school that you obv never interviewed at yet?
Still lolz tho.
Hahahaha.
and yet, I know I still would've been like OMG!!! THEY ARE EXCITED!!! IN AN EMAIL TO ADDRESSED TO MEEE!!!


This^
This HAD to be Creighton. That e-mail trolled me so hard. I was so excited for an II. (It was in that same exact wording)![]()
it was creighton. When I logged in I just saw the preview text without noticing which school it was from and got really excited lol
Speaking of excited emails, I liked this one😍Hahahaha.
and yet, I know I still would've been like OMG!!! THEY ARE EXCITED!!! IN AN EMAIL TO ADDRESSED TO MEEE!!!![]()
It's a screened secondary but still fun to readHello sector9,
The University of Arizona College of Medicine-Phoenix is excited by what we have read thus far in your AMCAS application and would be delighted if you told us more before we begin selecting students for an interview.
"Dear applicant, we are excited to inform you that..."
I was like
"your application is now complete"
FFFUUUUUUU![]()
It's pretty hard to get complete at Creighton...Congrats man!
I think some adcoms have very inflated views of themselves, their position and their school
Sounds like Tulane to me.
WE WOULD LIKE TO INFORM YOU THAT YOUR APPLICATION IS COMPLETE AND UNDER REVIEW. YOU WILL CONTINUE TO GET THIS EMAIL EVERY WEEK FOR THE REST OF THE YEAR, EVEN AFTER WE REJECT YOU.
WE WOULD LIKE TO INFORM YOU THAT YOUR APPLICATION IS COMPLETE AND UNDER REVIEW. YOU WILL CONTINUE TO GET THIS EMAIL EVERY WEEK FOR THE REST OF THE YEAR, EVEN AFTER WE REJECT YOU.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Scrapped this in about 3 minutes.
![]()
I hate to put you on blast but this looks very similar to the images posted almost 2 weeks ago by flatearth22.
http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=862768
I'm going to have to charge you with plagiarism lol
My roommate got an email from Berkeley Law that had similar wording...
he got really really excited.
I laughed really hard. Good luck this cycle!
he got really really excited.
I laughed really hard. Good luck this cycle!
Shinbeats,
Gigantron did use the original concept, but he modified it a bit. There're no hands, so, the concept is similar but not exactly the same 😉 It's called researching and paraphrase.
Good catch though
The image with "Your application is now complete" looks like the exact same as previously posted just saying....that image doesn't look like paraphrasing to me.
jealous that the girl makes $75/hr while she sleeps.
Last edited:
K
kpcrew
Shinbeats,
Gigantron did use the original concept, but he modified it a bit. There're no hands, so, the concept is similar but not exactly the same 😉 It's called researching and paraphrase.
Good catch though
he added superfluous faces, put paragraphs all over the place and used "le". pretty much everything that ruined fffffffuuuuuuuuuuuu comics except there was no inclusion of "like a bau5"
I got a similar email from Pitt on Friday.
Dear Vandsocc:
We are very excited to announce that....
....the Curriculum Committee overwhelmingly supported the proposal to proceed with the implementation of a Pass/Fail grading system for all MS1 and MS2 courses beginning with the class entering in August 2012.
I was on my phone so the preview of the email only showed that first line. I was like 😀 and then i was like ... oh 😳
I shouldn't have fallen for it, I know they aren't making offers until Nov 15th, but it certainly got my heart rate going.
Dear Vandsocc:
We are very excited to announce that....
....the Curriculum Committee overwhelmingly supported the proposal to proceed with the implementation of a Pass/Fail grading system for all MS1 and MS2 courses beginning with the class entering in August 2012.
I was on my phone so the preview of the email only showed that first line. I was like 😀 and then i was like ... oh 😳
I shouldn't have fallen for it, I know they aren't making offers until Nov 15th, but it certainly got my heart rate going.
I see people use rage faces all the time. 😕
EDIT: Oh you guys are talking about the concept. I just took OP's concept and made a visual lol.
I typed that in notepad, took a screenshot, and pasted it in.
EDIT: Oh you guys are talking about the concept. I just took OP's concept and made a visual lol.
The image with "Your application is now complete" looks like the exact same as previously posted just saying....that image doesn't look like paraphrasing to me.
I typed that in notepad, took a screenshot, and pasted it in.
D
deleted390966
"Dear applicant, we are excited to inform you that..."
I was like
"your application is now complete"
FFFUUUUUUU![]()

it was creighton. When I logged in I just saw the preview text without noticing which school it was from and got really excited lol
Haha I knew it! They got me too. Oh well. GL to you

I got this:
Dear Applicant
The Committee on Admissions is pleased to inform you that you have been selected as an alternate. A final decision has yet to be made regarding an acceptance.
I got this:
Now that is dirty.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 376
E
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 411
E
