Would a C kill my chances?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Nimzy328

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
sooo I might just end up with a C in my orgo I class :(

It was one test that killed it along with a ridiculous load of classes that I will think thrice before doing ever again. i like the subject, i REALLY DO but i dont get why i do bad on the tests! I understand the stuff ten times better then gen chem!!!!

I was just wondering, what could I still do? I mean I got all As and a C in Orgo lecture, how bad would that look for this semester? I am a non science major but am doing a minor in biology and will be taking upper level sciences but at the same time can schools see this as me not being interested in medicine? I mean that is ALL i want to do and nothing else!

freaking out BIG time since my final is on saturday :eek:

wish me luck..hopefully there will be a miracle and i will pull off a b- somehow :xf:

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Damn dude a C :eek:. Your done, no MED school would dare even too look at you.

I made a B in Gen Chem I & II, and Orgo I, and then got a C in Orgo II and nobody has even said a word to me. I've interviewed at 3 of the 7 schools I applied to, and honestly, I applied pretty late.

Just depends on the rest of your sGPA (mine is 3.74) and cGPA (3.87).

Granted, other than a B in neuroscience, all the rest of my 164 credit hours (double major...) were A's so I was honestly very strong academically otherwise.

You'll be fine!!! :p

Got a C in inorganic freshman year first semester.

Got interviews.

Don't worry.