would appreciate advice from anyone in pharmacy

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

bluegreen0627

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi, I am a Canadian student and just got my offer for the bachelor of pharmacy program at the griffith university.

Due to the border restrictions, the first year courses will have to be taken online. I would really prefer to be there for the labs for better learning experiences. I asked if I can defer my admission to next year but that means I may have to lose my scholarship. My tuition with the scholarship is $24750 and $33000 without the scholarship per year.

How is your experience with the program? Do you think it is a bad idea to take courses online? Did you have hard time finding an intern position after your final year?
should I try getting into american schools first before jumping to australia?
Thanks a lot for the help!