Would having a High DAT overrule a Low Gpa?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

prophycup22

Reaction score
Is it worth re studying for the DAT if you have a 20 AA and 17 PAT, 18 TS ( 19 Bio, 19 GC, 18, OC), 24 RC before August or taking summer classes ( Summer II) and fall classes to provide an academic update?

Members don't see this ad.

Is it worth re studying for the DAT if you have a 20 AA and 17 PAT, 18 TS ( 19 Bio, 19 GC, 18, OC), 24 RC before August or taking summer classes ( Summer II) and fall classes to provide an academic update?

I wouldn’t. But if you apply and don’t get any acceptances then you can.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Which schools are you applying to? 20AA seems to be like the average for many schools, but having a higher score could help with lower gpa

Members don't see this ad :)
If you already have a 20 AA, I wouldn't waste another $500 for a retake that could potentially get you a lower score. 20AA along with other aspects of your app that make you well-rounded should be fine

Giving more details would help more knowledgeable people give you better feedback and advice. Your "low GPA" could be very different from my definition of a "low GPA".