Would Viticulture & Enology courses in science GPA?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Aquadent

Full Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm a V&E major and a large portion of my coursework has been very scientifically oriented classes such as wine chemistry, grapevine physiology, fermentation science, wine microbiology, plant pathology, sensory science, etc.

I've looked over the official ADEA AADSAS course subject list and viticulture (grape growing) and enology (winemaking) aren't included. Would I still be able to classify my major courses as Other Science or even BCP since they're so heavily science-based?
 
Wow these classes are tough. I would say make your best guess. Plants fall under biology heading and agriculture is other sciences. Pick what you think and the AADSAS will let you know if they disagree.