Would you attend this PT school?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

saidwindow

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was offered admission in a 3 years PT school that charges $1,259 per credit hour (9 to 12 credit hours during spring and fall semesters, and 12 credit hours during summer semester). At least 90 credit hours are required before graduation which means that by the time I'll be done, I will owe at least $113,310 plus fees of the 3years without considering the interest rate of the loans throughout the 3years;;;;

What I should I do? Should I wait and reapplied in the next cycle or enroll and end up with a huge loans to pay back???

Please help me to decide

Thank you

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Wow... That's a lot of money.. But If I were you I would go If a PT school was giving me an opportunity. That's just me. Hope you can figure it out. Good luck.

What is going to change if you wait a year? Why wait? Are you hoping to get into a state u. w/ lower tuition?

I applied super late to two schools (Clarkson and Thomas Jefferson). Later on, Thomas Jefferson admission sent me an email telling me that the class is already full and that there is no point from reviewing my application; whereas Clarkson admission commitee recently informed me that I am #2 on the waiting list. I thought that If I applied earlier to more schools, I will get in to much cheaper ones. Well now Iv decided that I will go for Clarkson University and not waste a year if I am off the waitlist and I ll deal later w/ paying back my loans. In addition, I already have a friend enrolling in the same class which encourage me more to enroll there.