-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Would you sport these Rx shirts?
Started by atticus27
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
i'd rather watch WVU flush his toilet
i'd rather watch WVU flush his toilet
Nah, son. I got a webcam...people pay $20 a month for the privileged.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Um..No.
I like that gray shirt at the bottom. It would need to say "Grandpa's Little Hospital Pharmacist", though. 😀 I LOVE my grandpa! 😍
I voted yes in order to support atticus' photoshop work
ever heard of professionalism? i sincerely doubt you would see any physician wear a ridiculous shirt like on of these.
ever heard of professionalism? i sincerely doubt you would see any physician wear a ridiculous shirt like on of these.
😴
http://images4.cafepress.com/product/68783984v2_350x350_Front_Color-White.jpg
i would sport this tee
i would sport this tee
where can i buy that tee
They have indoor plumbing in WV?
Suburbs in WV finished installing plumbing a few years ago. Rural areas expect to have indoor plumbing by 2011.
http://images4.cafepress.com/product/68783984v2_350x350_Front_Color-White.jpg
i would sport this tee
That's awesome!! 😀

OP:
If you're going to try to sell t-shirts, you should go for general funny shirts that more people can wear such as the shirt shown above. ex: a shirt with a pill that says Got Meds?
Personally, I wouldn't wear a shirt that says directly that I am a pharmacist, as I think it's a bit cocky.
Seriously? I'd rather have a shirt that celebrates my success than some Abercrombie or JCrew garbage.Personally, I wouldn't wear a shirt that says directly that I am a pharmacist, as I think it's a bit cocky.
I don't know... I'm not into sporting brands, even though I generally buy nice/nicer clothing, but I like to show off my natural assets... occasionally.
My friend keeps telling me that I look like a doctor in my white coat... so I tell him that I'll have a Doctorate of Pharmacy whenever I graduate. 😀
He'll usually just respond to that by saying, "No. A doctor doctor."

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
You need to have something half-way clever, like these ones here.
I see a few I recognize from when I was in school in the, um, eighties, like "Drugs are my life," and "Pharmacists do it over-the-counter."
I rather like, "Pharmacist. Powered by coffee," and "Why do Vicodan fall down the drain while the other pills don't?" or "A bartender is just a pharmacist with a limited inventory."
I see a few I recognize from when I was in school in the, um, eighties, like "Drugs are my life," and "Pharmacists do it over-the-counter."
I rather like, "Pharmacist. Powered by coffee," and "Why do Vicodan fall down the drain while the other pills don't?" or "A bartender is just a pharmacist with a limited inventory."
How about those boxer shorts with, "For rectal use only"?
yeah... like you didn't know that 🙄
"Absolutely not!!!" ... as she closes her underwear drawer 😀
ever heard of professionalism? i sincerely doubt you would see any physician wear a ridiculous shirt like on of these.
The only places I have despised work were also the most professional places to work - crazy how those two things go together.
I was looking at the shirts- HONEST! It just so happened that they have that, too. 😎yeah... like you didn't know that 🙄
"Absolutely not!!!" ... as she closes her underwear drawer 😀
Anyway... what girl doesn't need a thong to go with her khakis? Come on!!! 😛
OP:
If you're going to try to sell t-shirts, you should go for general funny shirts that more people can wear such as the shirt shown above.
Sarcasm eludes you. A dude wearing a shirt that says "Daddy's Little Pharmacist" =Epic Fail
I was looking at the shirts- HONEST! It just so happened that they have that, too. 😎
Anyway... what girl doesn't need a thong to go with her khakis? Come on!!! 😛
Will suppress inappropriate mental image...

Sarcasm eludes you. A dude wearing a shirt that says "Daddy's Little Pharmacist" =Epic Fail
You are making a pretty big assumption - Different strokes for different folks
You are making a pretty big assumption - Different strokes for different folks
I suppose you are right.
I always enjoyed "we always accept third parties"
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I always enjoyed "we always accept third parties"
Haha, that's a good one. If I can get a hold of one of the shirts with the top 10 reasons I'll post them.
Top 10 Reasons to Date a Pharmacist:
10.Pharmacists are patient lovers
9.Pharmacists do it without breaks
8.Pharmacists are rX rated
7.Pharmacists do it prn
6.Pharmacists have a quick reconstitution time
5.Pharmacists have a longer duration of action
4.Pharmacists do it over the counter
3.Pharmacists do more than just lick and stick
2.Pharmacists find new routes of administration
1.Pharmacists accept third parties
10.Pharmacists are patient lovers
9.Pharmacists do it without breaks
8.Pharmacists are rX rated
7.Pharmacists do it prn
6.Pharmacists have a quick reconstitution time
5.Pharmacists have a longer duration of action
4.Pharmacists do it over the counter
3.Pharmacists do more than just lick and stick
2.Pharmacists find new routes of administration
1.Pharmacists accept third parties
Haha yeah I'm not sure I'd wear any of those in public but I'd probably rock a Pharmacists do it OTC shirt
Similar threads
- Replies
- 9
- Views
- 4K
- Replies
- 8
- Views
- 3K