Would You Use Lasers?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Would You Use Lasers in Your Practice?

• DEFINITELY: as soon as possible and for many procedures

Votes: 8 27.6%
  • YES: but not right away and/or only for certain procedures

Votes: 12 41.4%
  • PROBABLY: but definitely not right away, and possibly not at all

Votes: 3 10.3%
  • MAYBE/neutral/clueless

Votes: 3 10.3%
  • PROBABLY NOT: but it's possible I could change my mind

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • DEFINITELY NOT: lasers are not worth the money or the trouble

Votes: 1 3.4%

• Total voters

trypmo

Arch Fiend
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Ten-footer o' de week.

Peace out.

P.S. These are for FUN. :D

Members don't see this ad.

once bumped, twice fly

If I feel comfortable, and it is more profitable than not using a laser, then hell yes. I mean, playing with lasers?come on?does it get any better?

Members don't see this ad :)
The diagnodent is pretty cool. I use it at work and it really cuts down on the guess work of small decay. I will use that for sure. Dentistry is getting sooooooooo easy! :clap:

Originally posted by predentchick
Dentistry is getting sooooooooo easy! :clap:

Be carefull with that statement, the more and more I practice and think Ive got a really good grasp on dentistry, the more I find that i need to learn. Afterall, that's why we PRACTICE dentistry, because one day we hope we'll get it right;) :D

And BTW, as for lasers in dentistry, absolutely LOVE them:love: , couldn't imagine practicing without them today, and can't wait to see where we'll be with them in the future:clap:

Originally posted by DrJeff
Be carefull with that statement, the more and more I practice and think Ive got a really good grasp on dentistry, the more I find that i need to learn. Afterall, that's why we PRACTICE dentistry, because one day we hope we'll get it right;) :D

I totally agree with you. What I meant by that is diagnosis is getting so easy. A small spot of decay that the explorer won't fit in will not go undiagnosed. That's all. Of course we have to keep up on all the continuing ed.;)