Wow! A message board for pharmacists with >10 posts on it!

Started by rph3664
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

rph3664

Full Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was dinking around the Internet a couple days ago and stumbled on this. I've been posting on the http://www.allnurses.com board for several years, because it was the closest thing I had found to a pharmacists' message board that had more than a few dozen posts (that I had found, anyway).

And of course there's always http://www.theangrypharmacist.com which I find a hoot and of course he's absolutely correct and reminds me constantly why I am grateful I no longer work in retail pharmacy. BTDT.
 
I was dinking around the Internet a couple days ago and stumbled on this. I've been posting on the http://www.allnurses.com board for several years, because it was the closest thing I had found to a pharmacists' message board that had more than a few dozen posts (that I had found, anyway).

And of course there's always http://www.theangrypharmacist.com which I find a hoot and of course he's absolutely correct and reminds me constantly why I am grateful I no longer work in retail pharmacy. BTDT.

welcome to the forum!