wow..just wow...new pharmacist's pay rate

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Status
Not open for further replies.

rxforlife2004

Membership Revoked
Removed
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
http://inlandempire.craigslist.org/hea/2008206159.html

PHARMACIST NEEDED (POMONA, CA)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2010-10-15, 2:06PM PDT
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Pharmacist needed for local Pomona pharmacy. Fill in position for our PIC. Our PIC is taking most of November off and we need a fill in ASAP. Pay is $20.00-25.00 per hr, 35-40 hrs per week. Once PIC returns, we will need you on a sporadic basis. However, PIC is 70 years old and going to retire in the next few monthes so doing this fill in would put you at the top of the list. Must have current CA board certification. No compounding, and we have a very knowledgable Tech to help with the 30-50 RXs per day. Mon- Fri only. FAX RESUME TO 909-623-2220. ATTN: BJ
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
are you now gonna start a thread and complain about how the hospital janitor shows you no respect and he doesn't even have a doctor degree?
 
in before the ban. Where is this sparda guy? I'm pretty sure there is a gif for this.
GrandpaSimpson.gif
 
are you now gonna start a thread and complain about how the hospital janitor shows you no respect and he doesn't even have a doctor degree?

There is a janitor where I work who hates me! Maybe hate is a strong word, but really doesn't like me.

Involves me wanting a coke and him mopping a floor. Not important. It's crazy.
 
are you now gonna start a thread and complain about how the hospital janitor shows you no respect and he doesn't even have a doctor degree?

I am staffing tonight and I just processed an order called, "Golyte"....and I accidentally drank that big bottle...hm...feel like wanna go now...BMBiology, do you want to open your mouth to take my sh***it load ? Lol:laugh:
 
Just pm me your # and we can meet up...I'll set up a UFC style match for you...dare to? gay azz...👎. You won't even last more than 4 mins with me

Gay azz? Wow, just wow. This is why 18 and 19 yo's should not be accepted to pharmacy school and a bachelors degree should be mandatory.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
:laugh::laugh:"calm down, calm down...be nice, we're all professionals, ewww...you cussed...", "omg..you're a pharmacist and you cuss"...

to those who say above...all I can say is "FU...<<<K YOU!". Go ahead and ban me. This means nothing to me. A bunch of "pretentious high class" but "low incomes" ******s.

I'm laughing hard...:laugh::laugh:...what a fcking joke these idiots are!
 
I used to think he was playing a cartoon version of himself (a sort of character if you will), now I have a much lower opinion of him. Some people are just not pleasant. But he really crosses a line, imo.

Seemed normal for a while, but blew it with this thread...

I hope he seeks counseling if this is truly his personality.
 
I don't care about cussing. The "f word" happens to rank in my top 3 favorite words. It's the use of other slurs that bothers me. Not because you're a pharmacist but because you're an ADULT who should know better.

If you can't see that and just get defensive, I don't know what else to tell you.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.