You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Wow, school seems to be just flying by
Started by UES Girl
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
It feels as if I was just applying yesterday, but today I woke up and realized that in exactly one month from now I will be finished with a second year.😍
Do you feel like the school is just flying by or is it a drag for you ?![]()
For me, it just seems to be so long every day. Then when I look at a deadline, the time seems to run out too quickly.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
It is going by too fast for me. I start rotations a week from Monday and it went by crazy fast so far. I knew it would be that way. I love school and kind of hate working for a living so I was hoping to prolong the experience until I'm a wage slave again. I probably would have been better off choosing a four year school but I couldn't wait that long before the money started coming in again. Having a real adult income/lifestyle and going back to starving student while dragging your family along for the ride is not much fun.
Wait until you graduate - you won't believe how quick it feels. I can't get over the fact that I'm done tomorrow afternoon.
Congrats, Prazi. 🙂
It was the longest, most painful 5 years of my life. And I was raised by 2 drug addicts on the welfare and food stamps. No. It did not fly by. At all.
There were definitely times when felt like it was dragging painfully by...now that I'm going on rotation Monday, it seems like the last three years flew by in an instant!
Yes, it has flown by. I look forward to second year.
F
Famo
hello hello this is my first time using this and the school year is totally flying by ^.^
It is definitely flying by, almost too fast. Will be done with P3 year after this elective rotation in Long Term Care and then look forward to a nice long summer off. And it's probably gonna be a boring ass summer unless I do some traveling because the Mets are playing like total **** right now.
The last 3 years have flown by incredibly fast, I thought P3 and P4 years would be slow due to having to go to rotations everyday, but surprisingly its all moving quickly. My 3 years of pre-pharmacy definitely felt a lot, a lot more miserable and longer.
The last 3 years have flown by incredibly fast, I thought P3 and P4 years would be slow due to having to go to rotations everyday, but surprisingly its all moving quickly. My 3 years of pre-pharmacy definitely felt a lot, a lot more miserable and longer.
I'm with Bob. Looking back on my first year, it felt like it was dragging the whole time, except during the post-finals time... You could look back and mark off a big chunk of your route to the PharmD.
Here's hoping P2 year goes faster.
Here's hoping P2 year goes faster.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
It is going by too fast for me. I start rotations a week from Monday and it went by crazy fast so far. I knew it would be that way. I love school and kind of hate working for a living so I was hoping to prolong the experience until I'm a wage slave again.
ditto!
My first year went by way too fast. I love school... everyone hates on academia, but I would love to work in a university or doing research. I like learning... I don't really care what field makes more money. I don't have a family though, so that situation would be different I'm sure.
I've only been out of school for about a week and I am bored to tears. Once I start working more it'll get better, but even when I worked full time last year I felt bored on my time off. I'm actually really sad that I only have 3 years left of college.
I've only been out of school for about a week and I am bored to tears. Once I start working more it'll get better, but even when I worked full time last year I felt bored on my time off. I'm actually really sad that I only have 3 years left of college.
I also feel a little bored on my time off from work.
I also... you know what, never mind. I've already said it and you've already made a comment.
I refuse to allow myself to get bored over summer... I will be working on a few projects to pass the time.
... I do some traveling because the Mets are playing like total ****, as usual.
Fixed it for you
Can't say that it is flying by, no.
Same here, seems like test and repeat some weeks. Then boom semester done.
Can't say that it is flying by, no.
Definitely did not fly by for me.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 3K
