Wreb 2012

Started by Atrophine
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Atrophine

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello All,

Would you help me study for the written parts of WREB. I failed the PERIO and PROSTHO. I am absolutely devasted. If you have any recommendations please help.

Thank you.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi Jazin:

I am taking my Perio and Prostho exams in 2 weeks for the second time, I would like your advise, do you have any questions that you remember, materials, etc, I really would appreciate your help,

Kind regards,
CMAG
 
Board busters might help you prepare. Also read the WREB candidate guide thoroughly.

I also have my WREB Endo Dentoform (columbia) for sale. It has all the sextants, and also the additional sextants to be used for back up teeth. I also have two sextants with mounted WREB quality anterior and posterior endo teeth ready to go, which I will give for free. PM me if interested.
 
Hi all :

I have the ModuPRO Endo Model for the WREB exam with mandibular and maxillary removable arches. These are secured magnetically ( Carrier Tray)
Also , I have available teeth for the exam ( perfect first premolars and anteriors) for mounting in the sextants.
If you are interested please send me a message,

Thank you,

cmag🙂