WREB 2013 Pros questions-INPUT PLEASE

Started by bigkruns
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

bigkruns

New Member
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi Guys, I am taking my PROS and PERIO exam soon. I am wondering what types of questions appear on PROS section 😕?
Partial Removable -Do they ask questions regarding kennedy classification,major connectors, definitions of different components?? Do they ask questions on physics of partial too?
Complete Removable - Steps of complete dentures,problems after delivery,VDO-VDR. What else they can ask?
Fixed -Do they ask questions on onlay,inlay,3/4 crown,7/8 crown? Do you have to know about reduction for different types of crowns?
Operative-Do they ask questions on operative too ?
Implant- I heard that they can ask questions on implant retained and implant supported denture,different parts during implant tx and steps of implants.What else?

I will appreciate your input.What is the best source of study?