Wreb advise

Started by cfar83
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

cfar83

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Those who have alredy taken the WREB and would like to share their experience and advice for those taking it soon?

Thank you sdners
 
I recently retook the WREB exam at USC and I have to say that the one advice I can give is to get a great assistant. I never had an assistant throughout dental school and I had no issues working on patients on my own. The WREB, and presumably other licensing exams, however are a different beast. I can tell you that this time around, I took the advice of some of my friends at school and made sure I had an assistant for WREB. The caveat - make sure you get a great one because experience counts!

If you don't know of one, I would strongly recommend my assistant, Bev ([email protected]). I overheard one of her colleague refer to her as "rubber dam queen" and I can tell you that she lived up to that name and more. Customer service was beyond exceptional and she took care of all my paperwork for me. I was quoted a fee up front, but I can tell you that her services are worth a lot more than that.

Feel free to PM me if you have any questions.