Wreb computer exam

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ohiodent

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone remember any of the computer perio exam questions?

Members don't see this ad.

Question if anyone can answer. A friend told me these questions anyone know the answers
1. There was a distal furcation on #2 and #1 was present some of the options were leave #2, extract #1, root amputation. #1 had no occlusal contact wouldn't you extract the 3rd for access to the distal furcation ??
2. There was a picture of a 3rd molar that was buccally position and it asked what to do, again my friend said that the tooth had no occlusal contact with another tooth? The options for the tooth was maintain the tooth and scale, remove the tooth? I thought that extraction would be the best to stop super eruption??

The posts by prostoman was also recommended to me for the CAL calculations and know the book for the prognosis etc

Question if anyone can answer. A friend told me these questions anyone know the answers
1. There was a distal furcation on #2 and #1 was present some of the options were leave #2, extract #1, root amputation. #1 had no occlusal contact wouldn't you extract the 3rd for access to the distal furcation ??
2. There was a picture of a 3rd molar that was buccally position and it asked what to do, again my friend said that the tooth had no occlusal contact with another tooth? The options for the tooth was maintain the tooth and scale, remove the tooth? I thought that extraction would be the best to stop super eruption??

The posts by prostoman was also recommended to me for the CAL calculations and know the book for the prognosis etc

I put extract for #1 so you can get access. I also put extract for #2

questions on where calculus is on xrays, how smoking affects perio, what medications to use for premed, calculating attachemnt loss, which toooth has the worst prognosis. sequence of treatment and when to refer out, recall for patients.