WREB final grade

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

keke007

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I got a final score of 74.75!!!!
they consider it fail.
they will not round it up to 75.00
Does anyone out there had the similar problem or know of anyone with similar situation?

Members don't see this ad.

There have been people even closer then that and still failed. They do not round up. Do not appeal, retake the exam.

I've been in your same situation (failed by a little more than that but not much!). Retake the exam so that you can move on with your life. Don't appeal it, it costs $ and will waste time. You might as well put that energy towards a successful retake. Good luck.

I got a final score of 74.75!!!!
they consider it fail.
they will not round it up to 75.00
Does anyone out there had the similar problem or know of anyone with similar situation?

well, they failed me with a score of 74.63 . i pretty much passed all sections except the PATP and they took a **** load of points off.. i was quite annoyed but im over it.. ready to take it again

Members don't see this ad :)
well, they failed me with a score of 74.63 . i pretty much passed all sections except the PATP and they took a **** load of points off.. i was quite annoyed but im over it.. ready to take it again

You might actually have a valid argument with your situation. The PATP is a new testing section, and there aren't any solid criteria for it. I think it's difficult to say that a treatment plan is right or wrong, depending on the patient information you are given.

I agree as how would we know about those hidden key items which are not known to us.