WREB HOUSTON-Assistant needed

Started by pittmanls
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

pittmanls

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello to everyone,

I am currently in Houston taking the WREB, my assistant that I was going to use had a family emergency and could not make it this weekend. I am looking for an assistant for possible Friday afternoon, Saturday all day, and Sunday morning. If you know any assistant who will be willing to help, please contact me at 816 806 0948. That my cell phone number so you know i'm serious.

Thanks for your help 🙂
 
I would be glad to help you in the future if needed. If you have a friend taking an exam please let me know and I will be glad to talk to you or them to help guide them through the test.