WREB in Cleveland, OH

Started by dtdds
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

dtdds

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anyone has any extra or back-up perio patients to share for the upcoming WREB at Case? I am willing to help out with the patient's reimbursement.
I am really worried, the test is in 2 weeks and I don't have any perio patient yet.
 
WREB's orientation was in the afternoon and I was still actively searching for my Perio patient during the morning of that same day! At that time, I had an "OK" Perio patient, but not a convencing one (not a solid) one. Due to that fact, I kept on screening for a "perfect" Perio patient. Luckily, I found one with help from a 3rd-year dental student, it was her older sister.

Since you have two weeks remaining until the exam and if you're US dental student, then I believe you will be fine. Just start asking around 3rd-years for their patients/friends/family and offer the 3rd-years some good procedures that they may need.