SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

WREB vs. Clinical state exam in California?

Discussion in 'NBDE Exams & Licensure Exams' started by flora, Mar 23, 2007.

  1. flora

    flora New Member

    Jan 3, 2004
    Hi guys,

    I'm in the third year in a canadian University and next year, after my graduation I would like to go to work in California. From the Dental Board of California website I know that they are accepting either the state clinical exam or the Western Regional Exam Board (WREB) exam.

    Which one is less difficult and doable?

    And another question:
    Do you know if V.A. Healthcenter in San Diego for GPR residency is taking canadian citizens?

    Thank you and I hope that someone can help me with some information.
  2. SDN Members don't see this ad. About the ads.
  3. gottago

    gottago 2+ Year Member

    Mar 10, 2007
    Definetly I would choose the WREB. Simply because you can apply for licensure in at least 30 more states based on passing the WREB. It's a reasonable exam too.
  4. omemnow

    omemnow New Member

    Nov 6, 2004
    Take WREB for obvious reasons flora mentioned above. I took WREB and the exmainers were extremely fair.
  5. flora

    flora New Member

    Jan 3, 2004
    Thanks for you both. I think I will chose the WREB but the problem is that I am in Canada now.
    How could I possibly find the patients to pass the WREB exam?

    The normal american students how they find patients for WREB?

    If you think that you could help me with an answer I will appreciate this.

    Thhank you.

Share This Page