WREB x-ray lesions

Started by Utdarsenal
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Utdarsenal

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey there, I have a simple question for past WREB-takers.

On the x-ray for my class II patient the caries looks like it's very close to the DEJ. You can't really tell for sure if it's touching/not touching (I'd say it's a bit debatable). I'm not sure if I should go for it or not, since the advice tends to be try finding a patient with a very small lesion that barely touches the DEJ..

Would anyone have examples (of qualifying lesions) or advice to provide, please? It'd help a lot.