Wright State and Cinci

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

FutureDrKt

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone heard from these schools regarding interviews? I am complete at both and an Ohio resident, but I have heard nothing...

Members don't see this ad.

FutureDrKt said:
Has anyone heard from these schools regarding interviews? I am complete at both and an Ohio resident, but I have heard nothing...

I had an interview at UC yesterday- they just started interviewing-

I have heard nothing from Wright State-

Good Luck!

snumie said:

Good Luck!

Do you know the date they started interviewing? And how long does it take for them to get back to you (did they say?)

Members don't see this ad :)
snumie said:

Good Luck!

Thanks for the answer!

FutureDrKt said:
Thanks for the answer!

I interviewed there yesterday also. The tour guide said that they have had a couple of days before us. I wouldn't worry too much. The Admissions Lady, who by the way was really really nice, and kinda cute, was telling us that cinci has a high volume of applications this year. don't fret theyll come around. When it does come around, practice your interveiwing skills they throw some curveballs

Bump- anyone else?

I interviewed @ Cincy on 10/3. Was complete 8/16...

i interviewed at cincy on 9/27, which i think was the first day. i also had originally scheduled wsu for 9/27, but had to move that one back to 10/25.

i actually just checked my status at cincy, and it says "congratulations, you've been accepted" and it says they mailed my acceptance letter yesterday. i thought they couldn't say anything until the 15th. nevertheless, i'm very excited. :D