Writing down formulas during the 15min. break..

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

taptapgrind

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Question---If you write down math formulas before the test on one of the two sheets, then would you have enough space for notes on RC?
How did you go about this?

Members don't see this ad.

Very interesting question !! :) It all depends on how EFFICIENT organizer you are !! I would suggest a visit to IKEA to become more proficient :D

During the 15 minute break I left the room and reviewed my math formulas and conversions.

I walked back into the testing room with 5 minutes to spear and used one of the laminated sheets (they give you two) and wrote out everything I could remember.

I still had the other laminated sheet to use for reading comp, and quickly erased everything on it before the QR section. You have time in between each section until you press "OK" to move on to the next section.

Hope this helps, GOOD LUCK!:D

Members don't see this ad :)
Since they give you two laminated sheets, you get four sides to write on. If you prep 3 of the sides, one for each RC passage, then you'll have one more for the QR notes.

So, during the break I wrote out 1-12 for the RC passage paragraphs on each of the three sides. I was a little over optimistic since all but one of them had more than 12 "paragraphs", but that was easy to fix. Also during the break you can write on your QR formulas on the fourth side.

BTW, I am not sure you are allowed to look at notes during the break. I know that at my center I was not allowed to. So just make sure you know the rules at your test site so that you don't get in trouble. Kk good luck!

During the 15 minute break I left the room and reviewed my math formulas and conversions.

I walked back into the testing room with 5 minutes to spear and used one of the laminated sheets (they give you two) and wrote out everything I could remember.

I still had the other laminated sheet to use for reading comp, and quickly erased everything on it before the QR section. You have time in between each section until you press "OK" to move on to the next section.

Hope this helps, GOOD LUCK!:D

i thought you are not allowed to review notes or anything during the 15 min break?

Quick question. Are the paragraphs on RC numbered on the DAT? Thanks for you advice above.

good idea, as I didn't know there are actually 4 sheets since you can write on the back..Thanks
RCT PC CRN- I don't get the joke.
and yea ssalim, not sure if we are allowed to review during break..