1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. This forum is for support and discussion only. Please promote test prep materials/services (including AMAs) in the Special Offers subforum only. Thanks!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Writing Section

Discussion in 'MCAT: Medical College Admissions Test' started by fun8stuff, Apr 18, 2004.

1. fun8stuff

fun8stuff *hiding from patients*
    15+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    So do you think it is a bad thing that for my essay I wrote about and drew pictures depicting forced sodemy of MCAT test writers? What score do you think I will receive? It was fairly graphic... :laugh:

That aside, has anyone ever really lost it and totally blew this section off?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. blz

blz Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    I finished my second writing sample 10 mins early so I could get a nice nap before Bio. I think it was well worth it cus I think I ended up rocking bio.