Wtf just happened!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Dent010

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I took the kaplan Full Test 2 on monday and got 19/19/19/22/18/19 with 19AA and 19TS and 22PA.
I just took Kaplan Full Test 3 right now and got 22/16/16/21/19/18
18AA, 18TS, 21PA.

What the hell happened to my Chemistry? They are usually my best score and never below 19 at worst. I got a 19,20,21 on top for Gchem, and 20,23,25 for Ochem. Should i be worried or was that test just nailing the only subject materials i don't know? I know this is probably going to piss some people off... but that seriously messed up my confidence.

Members don't see this ad.

I think the best thing for you to do right now is to review the problems you got wrong and master those part you don't know...

Rather than asking people what happened..
Because no one would know..

You could be tired, or just like what you said..
You just don't know those particular topic..

Which now would be a great time to go back and review right? :)

I took the kaplan Full Test 2 on monday and got 19/19/19/22/18/19 with 19AA and 19TS and 22PA.
I just took Kaplan Full Test 3 right now and got 22/16/16/21/19/18
18AA, 18TS, 21PA.

What the hell happened to my Chemistry? They are usually my best score and never below 19 at worst. I got a 19,20,21 on top for Gchem, and 20,23,25 for Ochem. Should i be worried or was that test just nailing the only subject materials i don't know? I know this is probably going to piss some people off... but that seriously messed up my confidence.

Uh I took the full test 2 and got a 19/20/18 for B/C/O and 27/22/18 for RC/PA/QR then on test 3 I got 22/17/16 for B/C/O, and a 24/21/18 for RC/PA/QR, the chemistry tests were full of tricks though, like the ochem freidyl crafts acylation rearrangement one.

Members don't see this ad :)
I definitely wouldnt flip out all of a sudden, I took a practice test like a week before my DAT and i scored a 15 on O-chem. That is usually one of my better sections, i really flipped out and was going to reschedule but got to the point where i just wanted to get it over with and felt like i had studied a lot. I ended up getting a 20 in o-chem on the real DAT. My practice test scores were all over the place, so I wouldnt worry too much, just review what you got wrong and dont make the same mistake. Good Luck!

thank you for the support guys! this website and its members have been my strongest motivation! even though i havn't posted very much, i appreciate the help everyone on this forum has given me.

I definitely wouldnt flip out all of a sudden, I took a practice test like a week before my DAT and i scored a 15 on O-chem. That is usually one of my better sections, i really flipped out and was going to reschedule but got to the point where i just wanted to get it over with and felt like i had studied a lot. I ended up getting a 20 in o-chem on the real DAT. My practice test scores were all over the place, so I wouldnt worry too much, just review what you got wrong and dont make the same mistake. Good Luck!

that funny the same thing happened to me this week. took topscore 3 two days before my test, got a 15 on gchem. completely freaked out. got a 20 on the real thing 2 days later. weird how that works.

don't completely rely on practice test scores.

I took 3 practice tests. Scored an avg of 16 on GC and 20 on OC.

When I took the actual test, I scored a 20 on GC and an 18 on OC.

In short, just keep practicing and studying and don't stress out about your practice test scores.