WUSTL II details sound a little fake

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Latteandaprayer

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
This is lighthearted, and I didn’t want to post it in the II post. I got my II almost a month ago, but I was reading the details today and there are a lot of typos at the end of the email, and there’s an “UberEats” dinner?? This all sounds so funny to me, I literally had to check to make sure a friend wasn’t just trolling me.

im excited!!!
 
Our program is trying to do something similar! During an in-person interview we’d take you guys out and get a nice dinner, so an Uber eats credit is to make up for it a bit 🙂 It also incentivizes students in the program to show up and answer your questions!
 
Our program is trying to do something similar! During an in-person interview we’d take you guys out and get a nice dinner, so an Uber eats credit is to make up for it a bit 🙂 It also incentivizes students in the program to show up and answer your questions!

Oh I totally appreciate it! It’s a great offer, I was just thrown off by it. I think it’s really nice to go out of your way when you didn’t have to 🙂