WVSOM Class of 2008

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Pete! I have made my way around the room...haven't met everyone, but never saw a "Pete" nametag. Is your name a different (firstname?) on your tag? Oh well. I actually forgot my tag today. My sister and I have been sitting up front in the second row.
Aside from that a few people are going to the Brier Inn tonight to hang and have some drinks if anyone is interested.
Have a good day off everyone!!
~Dean

Members don't see this ad.

I met a few people today at the bank picnic today. Jessie, Kim, Aaron, Dennis, David, Dwan and Pete (who I already knew). I met Jared last night again as he brought his computer over for me to fix up. Going to go out with a few people this evening to some new bar that just opened up down the road. If that falls through, I'll check everything out at the Brier Inn. 8)

Can ring if ya want, 645-7464

Later 8)

-Richie

Where would this be?

Richie Truxillo said:
Going to go out with a few people this evening to some new bar that just opened up down the road.

-Richie

Members don't see this ad :)
Your guess is as good as mine Rob. Aaron was talking about it tonight but I cannot remember now. We all ended up at the Briar Inn after eating at Food and Friends. Had a good time meeting everyone tonight, but now I am really tired and it's time to hit the hay.

Dean, still haven't met you and Lesli yet so look forward to doing so ;)

-Richie

You're not talking about ft. savannah are you? It's been around. I'm glad you guys are getting a chance to hang out.

Richie Truxillo said:
Your guess is as good as mine Rob. Aaron was talking about it tonight but I cannot remember now. We all ended up at the Briar Inn after eating at Food and Friends. Had a good time meeting everyone tonight, but now I am really tired and it's time to hit the hay.

Dean, still haven't met you and Lesli yet so look forward to doing so ;)

-Richie

I'm placing an order for scrubs from my hospital at home in Cincinnati. The pricing is decent (better than the bookstore I think) and I know that the quality is good, so if anyone is interested, please let me know. You can view the selection at:

http://www.cchmc-hme.org/Medline1.html

They have other stuff too if you want it. I'll prob. send the order out by Thursday, so try and get back to me by them

Pete

[email protected]