Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
You don't have kids so you may not relate to it...
But many parents rent bouncy houses for parties for kids where a company comes out and set up it up at your house. But why not have a warehouse with 3 to 5 bouncy houses...dining area for party etc.
I took my daughter to one of those...packed...one party after another. And they charge $250 per hour per party. I asked a HS kid who works there...she said..there are minimum of at least 10 parties per weekend. And this place was in the middle of nowhere.
So, a Chuck E Cheese type of place with bouncy houses but no kitchen.
Small investment with residual income. What you think?
But many parents rent bouncy houses for parties for kids where a company comes out and set up it up at your house. But why not have a warehouse with 3 to 5 bouncy houses...dining area for party etc.
I took my daughter to one of those...packed...one party after another. And they charge $250 per hour per party. I asked a HS kid who works there...she said..there are minimum of at least 10 parties per weekend. And this place was in the middle of nowhere.
So, a Chuck E Cheese type of place with bouncy houses but no kitchen.
Small investment with residual income. What you think?