??? WW Game Thread - October 2021

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
How come I didn't get to vote??

Members don't see this ad.

• Hmm
  • Care
Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Everyone on this thread needs to join discord for jackbox 8.
Thanks for coming to my tedtalk.

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
FINAL WRITE UP

Rattled at finding DubZ’s corpse, the guests were abuzz with speculation.

Before anyone had a chance to start on their coffee, Zenge abruptly stood. “I know who killed her!”

He pointed at Viscernable. “I saw her in the conservatory with the candlestick.”

Viscernable shook her head emphatically. “That’s an outlandish accusation. I’m as green as any of you!”

The guests entertained the possibility of AM being to blame. But, before AM could have an aneurysm, the clock struck ten.

Removed from the premises is @Viscernable who was mustard, a VANILLA WOLF.

VILLAGE WINS! 3P and WOLVES DO NOT!!

5 victorious guests
Roster:

1. @Animal Midwife - peach, 1x death proof villager
3. @genny - scarlett, vanillager
5. @sunshinefl - peacock, vanillager
6. @Zenge142 - white, village watcher
15. @cubsrule4e - plum, vanillager

2. @Crayola227 - orchid, 3p item distributor

Deadsville:
16. @Chaostrodon - grey, VANILLA WOLF
7. @WildZoo - green, vanillager
4. @Viscernable - mustard, VANILLA WOLF

Spec:
1. smol @supershorty
2. @Lawpy
3. @vetschoolsletmeinplease
4. @Barkley13
5. @samac
6. @alleycat03
7. @BobLoblaw78
8. @Dinashadow

• Love
Reactions: 7 users
Big Brother Popcorn GIF by Pop TV

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
FINAL WRITE UP

Rattled at finding DubZ’s corpse, the guests were abuzz with speculation.

Before anyone had a chance to start on their coffee, Zenge abruptly stood. “I know who killed her!”

He pointed at Viscernable. “I saw her in the conservatory with the candlestick.”

Viscernable shook her head emphatically. “That’s an outlandish accusation. I’m as green as any of you!”

The guests entertained the possibility of AM being to blame. But, before AM could have an aneurysm, the clock struck ten.

Removed from the premises is @Viscernable who was mustard, a VANILLA WOLF.

VILLAGE WINS! 3P and WOLVES DO NOT!!

5 victorious guests
Roster:

1. @Animal Midwife - peach, 1x death proof villager
3. @genny - scarlett, vanillager
5. @sunshinefl - peacock, vanillager
6. @Zenge142 - white, village watcher
15. @cubsrule4e - plum, vanillager

2. @Crayola227 - orchid, 3p item distributor

Deadsville:
16. @Chaostrodon - grey, VANILLA WOLF
7. @WildZoo - green, vanillager
4. @Viscernable - mustard, VANILLA WOLF

Spec:
1. smol @supershorty
2. @Lawpy
3. @vetschoolsletmeinplease
4. @Barkley13
5. @samac
6. @alleycat03
7. @BobLoblaw78
8. @Dinashadow
Wow that's a decisive village sweep

• Love
what was the 3p win condition?
I had to distribute 3 items, one per night possible, before game end. This is why I said you would see I was not choking. I was too helpful in getting Chaos yeeted, and hoped the last wolf would be a bit harder to find. So I villaged too hard, actually. That's the only reason I was trying to walk it back there at the end.

And this is why even an inclusive 3P is NOT always good for village, even if they mostly play village.

Thanks KD for a win condition that made it a bit more interesting.

Also, I gave the revolver to AM.

• Care
  • Love
Reactions: 4 users
Members don't see this ad :)
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I figured if she was wolf she wouldn't likely kill me with it too early. And if she was village, hopefully with me going for Chaos I wouldn't be her top vig choice, and maybe I could pocket her later for having given it to her.

I see that Zenge was watcher. Sometimes watcher results can be made to look equivocal. For instance, Shorty saw me interact with my mason partner before they died. This was part of why I was pushing the claim.

A wolf could claim they has some other interaction with the deceased to account for the watcher results, and hope it sows enough doubt to buy some more time.

To be fair, the most Vis could hope for would be another day or so at most, not make to end game.

It's a bit unfair my wanting wolves to fight tooth and nail just so a 3P could have more time to get to their win condition, lol.

But, but, guys, I knew there was a reason I'm like, never give up, never give in, to village when you wolf. Always reason to drag it out. Even if all you get is one more misyeet. See Alpha Dubz in Alpha Dubz. Man, that was beautiful work.

Wolves didn't win. But man oh man did village suffer at the end.

I see that Zenge was watcher. Sometimes watcher results can be made to look equivocal. For instance, Shorty saw me interact with my mason partner before they died. This was part of why I was pushing the claim.

A wolf could claim they has some other interaction with the deceased to account for the watcher results, and hope it sows enough doubt to buy some more time.

To be fair, the most Vis could hope for would be another day or so at most, not make to end game.

It's a bit unfair my wanting wolves to fight tooth and nail just so a 3P could have more time to get to their win condition, lol.

But, but, guys, I knew there was a reason I'm like, never give up, never give in, to village when you wolf. Always reason to drag it out. Even if all you get is one more misyeet. See Alpha Dubz in Alpha Dubz. Man, that was beautiful work.

We suffered but you gotta yeet that alpha dubz

• Wow
1. Emojis
2. Space Pirate Basics
3. GGoats
4. Bioshock
5. England
6. FTF’s Worst Idea
7. WWizards
8. Stickman
9. Baby Animals
10. Madagascar
11. Red vs. Blue
12. Choose Your Own
13. OWWlympics
14. My Hero Academia
15. ???Clue

I think I’m officially not allowed to play in the noob game.

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 6 users
1. Emojis
2. Space Pirate Basics
3. GGoats
4. Bioshock
5. England
6. FTF’s Worst Idea
7. WWizards
8. Stickman
9. Baby Animals
10. Madagascar
11. Red vs. Blue
12. Choose Your Own
13. OWWlympics
14. My Hero Academia
15. ???Clue

Manator!Zenge !!!

I mean if I needed one or two misyeets I would have fought it. But three misyeets here would truly need divine intervention or season 6 game 4 chamionship qualifier level shenanigans and I respect everyone’s game too much to hope for that, lol

Reactions: 2 users
1. Emojis
2. Space Pirate Basics
3. GGoats
4. Bioshock
5. England
6. FTF’s Worst Idea
7. WWizards
8. Stickman
9. Baby Animals
10. Madagascar
11. Red vs. Blue
12. Choose Your Own
13. OWWlympics
14. My Hero Academia
15. ???Clue

Cartoons
Apocalypse
Goats
Bioshock
England
Wizards of Waverly Place
Red versus Blue
MHA

I still get to be a noob! :heckyeah:

• Hmm
  • Wow
Reactions: 2 users
Cartoons
Apocalypse
Goats
Bioshock
England
Wizards of Waverly Place
Red versus Blue
MHA

I still get to be a noob! :heckyeah:
I dunno, I think a 100% winrate shows you understand the game pretty well.

• Wow
Reactions: 4 users