??? WW Game Thread - October 2021

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Reaction score
OPENING POST

Welcome to another WW game.

Your host is...oh dear. It seems someone has killed your host. But who? Why? How? So many questions. I trust that you will (or won't) figure it out.

dead-body-covered-white-cloth-53827385.jpg

Rules

1. May it be clear that any personal attacks or other toxic behavior will not be tolerated. You will not receive a warning, you will be removed from gameplay. If that is an issue, please feel free to talk to me about that.

2. There is no participation requirement but be aware that if a lack of participation becomes apparent, you will be issued a warning.

3. Do not discuss the game outside of thread or your role PM.

4. No PMs exchanged between players unless told otherwise.

5. Dead players should post in *****stars***** and keep commentary to a minimum. Also mind your reactions to posts made after your death.

6. Please do not direct quote or copy/paste or screenshot anything from mod PMs. Any fake copy/pasting, quoting and screenshots are not allowed. Practice the art of paraphrasing.

7. You may edit posts but cannot delete them and please do not edit votes. Remember to unvote. Please format your votes correctly, either bolded or #########surrounded by numerous octothorpes######### and preferably to be easily found by the mod. Please use the terms "vote" or "yeet.” Think before you post.

8. Do not discuss or share your night results before the night write-up is posted. However, you are free to continue to strategize between vote close and write-up.

9. GIFS ARE WELCOME BUT SHOULD BE HIDDEN IN SPOILER TAGS. Please respect those who may be playing with limited time, on phones, or with bad connections. If you do not know how to use spoiler tags, ask.

10. MOST IMPORTANTLY, KEEP THIS FUN!!!!

Your mod is kaydubs.

9 guests
Roster:

1. @Animal Midwife
2. @Crayola227
3. @genny
4. @Viscernable
5. @sunshinefl
6. @Zenge142
7. @WildZoo
15. @cubsrule4e
16. @Chaostrodon

Spec:
1. smol @supershorty
2. @Lawpy
3. @vetschoolsletmeinplease
4. @Barkley13
5. @samac
6. @alleycat03

It is Day 1! Please determine the killer among you. Vote deadline closes at 10pm Eastern, TOMORROW, Thursday, Oct. 14th.

Please do not post until a table of contents post has been saved. thank you.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 5 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Well , Im bored and you are the only one here

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
So , Dubz , who are you planning to kill first

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Ok then , I will vote you after you kill cubs

Unvote Dubz , vote Sunshine

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 2 users
Write up says find the killer (singular) among us. Do you think there are one or two wolves?

• Hmm
Reactions: 1 users
Zenge intro feels sus
I’m terrible at intros. Usually I just sit there reacting to things, too paralyzed to post, until someone calls me out for lurking.

• Care
  • Haha
Reactions: 4 users
To be fair, Dubz and Chaos intros also feel sus, just not as much
Some day, someone needs to give me an example of a decidedly pro village, non sketchy intro.

There is no such thing , there are normal intros and sketchy ones

That being said , I only find Cray's intro sketchy here

• Haha
  • Hmm
Reactions: 3 users
When AM says "first" and immediately drops a vote. Super village.

Now all the wolves are gonna use that though.
Why do I feel like I’ve seen wolf AM so this? :thinking:

Yeet genny
Screenshot_2021-10-13-10-58-38.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4 users
We've been over this before, guys. Wolves are no longer getting cred for bussing me on D1. Wait until D2 at least.
Does this mean you’ll tell us the other wolves pls?

• Haha
We've been over this before, guys. Wolves are no longer getting cred for bussing me on D1. Wait until D2 at least.

This joke makes me think its unlikely for genny to be in a wolf team with the people on her , expecially dubz

AM, you know I'm right about this. I now have more posts than you in this game.
Remember that time when me not being top poster was AI? Especially ~17% into the first cycle?