??? WW Game Thread - October 2021

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
For the record, this is why I have to say the things I do day one and on repeat throughout games.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
unvote shorty
Vote AM

I like spice

Why not sunny instead of vis? Then it doesn't violate likely pack numbers.
Can you give me one villagey explanation for why Zenge lied about Vis being outted and Vis accepted that and voted shorty (and not Zenge)?

Members don't see this ad :)
#### unvote Vis ####

#### vote AM ####

To add some spice as well. Plus I would like to hear more from her, and from Zenge about Vis night results.

I have a weird feeling about all this.
What did you want to hear? About me giving you the Choke Award this year?

• Haha
Can you give me one villagey explanation for why Zenge lied about Vis being outted and Vis accepted that and voted shorty (and not Zenge)?
Not really a way to resolve this without me being yeeted. I guess Z could be exactly the last wolf, but it’s just such a weird strategy to lie about seering at this stage. Honestly I believe there must be something that messed with results and I’m hoping you’ll all be able to investigate everyone instead of tunnelling onto Z, because assuming one wolf left there’s only room for 2 misyeets.

• Hmm
Not really a way to resolve this without me being yeeted. I guess Z could be exactly the last wolf, but it’s just such a weird strategy to lie about seering at this stage. Honestly I believe there must be something that messed with results and I’m hoping you’ll all be able to investigate everyone instead of tunnelling onto Z, because assuming one wolf left there’s only room for 2 misyeets.
Thank you, Vis.

There were wagons viable besides myself last night, not sure why Vis as a scum member would join Chaos on the vote at that point. But maybe I'm misunderstanding the VCA.

Yeet Viscernable
Tell me more about your Viscernable Concernables
I don’t understand this progression. The Dubz kill made you yeet Vis? Is that it?
No. My night results did.
And then there’s that part of my brain that goes “maybe AM converted Zenge last night.”
Probably this happened
I think Z is a phasing wolf ya’ll
Vote shorty

Found the wolf :cat::shy:
It means Vis is openly wolfing.
I would never
I’m not really sure how anyone could look at this progression of posts from the start of the day to now and somehow come to the conclusion that Midwife is a wolf, or a viable yeet candidate. But somehow, here we are.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Why hasn't Zenge had more to say on the topic?

I don't know what Vis is doing right now.
Cray. I'm terrible at mechanics and I still picked up what he's saying. Either stay in Lawpy's tinfoil thirst land or come back to concrete mechanical solving.

So he seered her? Why not just say as much?
He doesn't need to say the specific night actions when things are this glaringly obvious. It's even more obvious than "alpha dubz" y'all were stuck on last cycle.

Why hasn't Zenge had more to say on the topic?

I don't know what Vis is doing right now.
I haven’t really had the need to. I basically said, I was wrong about Vis and am doing a 180 on my read and voting her because of what night results I got. After saying as much Vis has basically been open wolfing and **** posting.

Not really sure what more you want short of a full on role reveal. Would rather just hold that back unless I really have to.

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm starting to get paranoid that somone here is a 3P and needs Vis yeeted tonight for the win.

No idea otherwise why a wolf Vis rolls over this easy and doesn't make you come out and say what supposed results you had.

She doesn't feel like fighting your fake claim? Or she wants to be yeeted?

I'm starting to get paranoid that somone here is a 3P and needs Vis yeeted tonight for the win.

No idea otherwise why a wolf Vis rolls over this easy and doesn't make you come out and say what supposed results you had.

Or maybe she just knows the jig is up.

I haven’t really had the need to. I basically said, I was wrong about Vis and am doing a 180 on my read and voting her because of what night results I got. After saying as much Vis has basically been open wolfing and **** posting.

Not really sure what more you want short of a full on role reveal. Would rather just hold that back unless I really have to.
Even if Vis is the last wolf, like I strongly suspect, it's better for village's skillset to learn to read between the lines with PR info drops (which SDN is notoriously terrible at) instead of being handfed everything. So I'd prefer you didn't. Your VCA and conviction should be enough for people to believe you.

Maybe because it's working on you and sunshine. You're voting with a wolf, Cray. Water u doin.

• Haha
Also, aside from my night results, let’s look at some interesting thread interactions.

I posted my original “early village lean on vis” post. Chaos, immediately commended me for it, and shut down dissent of it. Good way to try and pocket me, and support a pack mate.

I asked Vis’s thoughts on Chaos point blank and here was the response:
Do you have any thoughts on Chaos?
His thoughts on cray interest me. I’m still not sure I buy them since the general impression I have of cray is that she always sprinkles sus everywhere. But a) reading Dubz’s retrospective, Cray’s posts feel more like the ones from her D1 wolf games to me (I think Dubz came to the opposite conclusion, though) and b) I see what he means about it being a potential scum strategy to stoke suspicion and discord and avoid village blocks. So I’d like to see where the cray vote goes.
Instead of talking about Chaos and providing an actual answer, Vis goes on to use it as a platform to justify voting for Cray, based on Chaos’s read, which boiled down to “Cray is suspicious of everyone” which we told Chaos was normal, and Chaos should have known anyway, but he stayed on Cray, and Vis definitely has played enough games to know that’s a bad reason to try and vote Cray out.

So yeah, my damning night results aside, just based on thread interactions and voting, Vis would still be a decent place to start today.

CRAY YOU LIKED THIS POST. Think about it.
Well, let's not angleshoot. If they misyeet me, I'll keep reminding them about how they're always wrong on me.

• Haha
  • Care
Reactions: 2 users
What does this mean?
A phasing wolf is a role I literally made up and posted on discord a couple weeks ago.

The general premise is a player who is a wolf when “phased in” and a villager when “phased out”. The process of phasing in and phasing out happening either automatically with cycle changes or an activated ability where the player chooses when to phase in or out. Up to the game designer really.

But yes, so for Vis to suggest that I’m actually a role that (as far as I know) has never been implemented in a game on SDN, and (as far as I know) I just recently made up, is really just vis trolling.

• Angry
  • Hmm
  • Love
Reactions: 5 users
I just spent the last 45 minutes ripping out every stitch in a cross stitch because I can't count, so CHECK YO' VOTES.
Don't ever ask me about the dog hat that I restarted knitting 5 times because I can't count knit 2 purl 2 consistently that my stupid dog won't even wear now.

• Care
Reactions: 2 users
Don't ever ask me about the dog hat that I restarted knitting 5 times because I can't count knit 2 purl 2 consistently that my stupid dog won't even wear now.
PROTECT KNITTER!GENNY

And I'd ordered new fabric to start over instead of ripping out all the work I'd done, but then I realized I ordered one that's too small because I CAN'T MEASURE EITHER :dead:

well, that's not really accurate. I can measure. But I didn't account for leaving a border for framing purposes.

• Care
how many beers have you had?????
The sheer scale of the angeries if wolfwife is voted out by inebriated cubs after her successful interference with Z’s results… think of the possibilities

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 4 users
A phasing wolf is a role I literally made up and posted on discord a couple weeks ago.

The general premise is a player who is a wolf when “phased in” and a villager when “phased out”. The process of phasing in and phasing out happening either automatically with cycle changes or an activated ability where the player chooses when to phase in or out. Up to the game designer really.

But yes, so for Vis to suggest that I’m actually a role that (as far as I know) has never been implemented in a game on SDN, and (as far as I know) I just recently made up, is really just vis trolling.
I feel like we have had this or some version of it at least.

The sheer scale of the angeries if wolfwife is voted out by inebriated cubs after her successful interference with Z’s results… think of the possibilities
Viscernable pls

Ok but if you do that, then she's really going to be insufferable. Can you imagine the choker taunts??

Ummmmm I yeeted 2 wolves in 2 tries last game and she STILL thought I was a wolf and then after end game called us all CHOKERS!!! Soooooo being labeled a choker doesn’t really phase me at this point… unless it’s Zengy wolf phasing.

Good. So let's do it then. Show me you intentionally gamethrow and/or cannot and will not ever be able to read me correctly. I'll know who I can trust in the future.

• Angry
I didn't mean you, Zenges. You played extremely well this game.

What do you think?
FFS midwife, can’t you ever take a joke? Also when have you EVER trusted me? Or even given me credit for ANYTHING? Not to go back to last game again but I nailed genny and Mel to the wall with a little help from April and you still pushed my yeet. It’s a mental block for you, I’ll never be good enough based on principle.

FFS midwife, can’t you ever take a joke? Also when have you EVER trusted me? Or even given me credit for ANYTHING? Not to go back to last game again but I nailed genny and Mel to the wall with a little help from April and you still pushed my yeet. It’s a mental block for you, I’ll never be good enough based on principle.
Good joke. Haha.

Hey look here's a distracting picture of my dog in a hat.

Otto.jpg

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 8 users