WW: -Omitted Topic-: Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Whoops, collecting AM sad reacts again :sorry:

Members don't see this ad.

• Angry
Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Meanwhile there are a bunch still in the game, somewhere:
Lygant Plant
images (1).jpeg

giphy (7).gif

890991.jpg

:biglove::biglove:

Jesus Christ, cheezit. Bee in your bonnet?
No just felt like trolling since you were so averse to getting "angry" reacts haha

I got the phoenix plume yesterday. I tried to rez ZJ last night, but was told that she's been dead too long, so I'm assuming that means she's in deadchat and there were spoilers or that she declined the rez.

No just felt like trolling since you were so adverse to getting "angry" reacts haha
Figures.
I'm only adverse to getting them from coop :p

I got the phoenix plume yesterday. I tried to rez ZJ last night, but was told that she's been dead too long, so I'm assuming that means she's in deadchat and there were spoilers or that she declined the rez.
When I was dead I was told that I'd be put in dead chat if I wasn't rezzed within the next cycle (this was before sobsob requested to hydra with me) so yeah, makes sense

• Love
No just felt like trolling since you were so averse to getting "angry" reacts haha

You didn't try to rez Lawpy? :(

• Haha
Members don't see this ad :)

Why not try Coffee? ?

Reactions: 1 users
I didn't realize MsP would have a name as a dragon, I guess.

In the storyline yes, we are court jesters. Have you noticed any jesters in the write ups? No? Hmmm. Wonder why... Cuz we haven't done anything. We were in a pack with her but it didn't say we were anything but her slaves. I think we just counted towards numbers to protect her. Have you looked at my vca? Sar, stagg, and kc
What do you mean, numbers to protect her?

It's not a worthwhile lynch. It will be detrimental to village unfortunately. We have done everything in our power to work towards a village win that wasn't forbidden by our pm.
What have you done to work towards a village win?

Ok, well I have a great deal of information and it points to you either being sketchballz or oblivious lol
How do you feel about this now that she has flipped village? In pictures I guess. Ugh.

• Love
Additionally any effects of yesterday's lynch have been negated.
So if that was a single time lynch avoidance it is back. Which makes me want to scream. Lol.

@dolphin106258 and @StayingPositive2017 I would like defense from YOU not Pippy blowing up on a villager and obfuscating things with utter noise.

****ing lynch capri for now.

• Wow
  • Love