StartingoverVet

Flight Instructor for hire
Lifetime Donor
7+ Year Member
Feb 17, 2010
Neither here nor there.
Status
Non-Student
B) If I redid this game, I would've had a role in there that can assess how many lives each person had at that given time, and provided them with a bit of protection. I think the not knowing how to kill was more frustrating than the them not dying on first lynch, and I can understand that blea
Lol. I had a role just like this in one of my games (Arrow), and the player didn’t understand the importance of the role, and never checked. The alpha wolf was uncovered early and never killed, and villagers went bat sheet at the end of the game. I even backed up the role in case they were killed, but never imagined it wouldn’t be used. It was Probably my favorite game I ever designed, but it was ruined by that flaw.

Trilt

puppy snuggler extraordinaire
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Feb 10, 2008
NC
Status
Veterinarian
Lol. I had a role just like this in one of my games (Arrow), and the player didn’t understand the importance of the role, and never checked. The alpha wolf was uncovered early and never killed, and villagers went bat sheet at the end of the game. I even backed up the role in case they were killed, but never imagined it wouldn’t be used. It was Probably my favorite game I ever designed, but it was ruined by that flaw.
I think I remember reading this game even thought it was well before my time; this is the one where village only had a certain amount of possible shots and burned them like, halfway through the game, right?