WW: -Omitted Topic-: Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Navilly

Aspirations with Title Forthcoming
2+ Year Member
Reaction score
RULES

Welcome to the unknown WW game. There is in fact a cohesive theme to this game, and is filled with a truly fantastic story, however, in order to allow for the story to be told in a free and unbeholden manner, the theme shall not be revealed. If you figure out the theme before the end of the game, feel free to use it to speculate FOR YOURSELF. You may not ever reveal the theme within the game thread, pm, or any other location. Going along with this, you are not allowed to share your role pm through quoted means or directly copied and pasted means (INCLUDING ANY PICTURES IN MOD PM). Use your own words, paraphrase, etc, but if you use a string of 5 or more words in a row that are found within your mod pm in any type of role reveal, this could result in negative consequences.

As stated earlier, the main goal of this game is to tell a story. Like all good stories, there is no black and white. There are many shades of grey, some whiter, and some blacker than others. Additionally, one must keep in mind perspective. What one person may view as good vs. evil may be entirely different than what another person views as good vs. evil.

One thing you may notice at the beginning of the game (starting following the end of day 1) is that certain characters are not available to be voted on or appear unavailable. Unlike many games you may be used to, this game is fluid and meant to tell a story. That means that certain characters, whether good, evil, neutral, or other, may be entering the game at points where it makes the most sense for them to enter. Some of these characters may not be able to interact with you at all until they enter the game. Others may be able to. Others still may have restrictions on how they interact until they are fully within the game. If you are entering the game later, and you have not been told otherwise, you may vote on the thread and participate in the discussion for each lynch cycle leading up to your full addition to the game.

Additionally, the pacing of this game may not be quite what you are expecting. You may see that early on in the game, there are minimal deaths, whether it be from day or night cycles. I encourage you not to be frustrated by this, but to instead indulge yourself in the story, and understand why few deaths may be seen early on in the game, with many deaths occurring in rapid succession later in the game.

With respect to items, they each have a specific use. If you try and use them in the incorrect manner, you will use it up to no effect. Some items cannot be used by some people, and some people need to physically hold an item permanently in order to use its power (there is an option to simply hold onto items). If you are killed while holding an item, that item is maintained buried in the spot that you died, whatever that means. Options for an item include: Use, Use on another player, give to another player, equip/hold the item (depending on what the item is, lets you keep the item for the next day), or discard the item.

With respect to actual mechanics there are some quirks. Some actions will require being in the same group as others, others may allow for you to do actions across groups. If its not specified in your pm, assume it can work across groups. Additionally, there are certain “packs” that will occur throughout the game. A pack is described as a group of players that travel together, usually in a group of 2 or more, and can pm with each other. There are rules that are specific to packs.

• A pack is only in a pack if members are not using their night actions. If they are using their night actions, they are separating from the pack. If all of them are using their night actions, there is no pack for that night.
  • Killing a member in a pack is difficult and is based off the following rules:
    • If there are four people in the pack, they will resist all attacks and have a 33% chance of killing the attacker
    • If there are three people in the pack they have a 75% chance to resist all attacks and have a 10% chance of killing the attacker
    • If there are two people in the pack, they have a 50% chance to resist all attacks and have a 1% chance of killing the attacker.
    • If a killer is located within a pack, they will ALWAYS succeed in killing a fellow pack member (with maybe 1 or 2 exceptions)
  • Pack rules work for ALL shades of grey: good, evil, or other. Each pack can consist of multiple people from different shades of grey.
  • All rules about role revealing apply to packs as well (and all pms/forms of communication). No more than 5 confluent words from the mod pm. Feel free to reveal as much as you feel comfortable within your pack, or lie about everything to your pack. The choice is yours.
On day one, the vote will be unique to what you are normally voting for. The vote will be to empower one person, through a manner called “reverie” and to hamper someone else, such that they have no role ability for the first 5 turns. (with some exceptions for innate abilities). To vote appropriately, you will either vote: Reverie Navilly or Block Navilly depending on whether you want to empower or hamper the person. You get to vote for ONE OR THE OTHER, NOT BOTH. Just because you personally are only voting for one or the other, does not prevent both votes from occurring and having the intended effects. Additionally, DAY ONE WILL LAST until 4/10 at 10:00 PM EST. IF, and this is a big if, EVERYONE has voted by 4/9 at 2:00 PM EST, and no one seems to be objecting, I will change the deadline to a day earlier at 4/9 at 10:00 PM EST. Afterwards, deadlines for nights shall be 6 AM EST, and deadlines for days will be 10:00 PM EST. (If there is a significant number of people wanting the night deadline to be earlier or later, I am happy to accommodate this, but the night deadline will be fixed at 6 am EST).

Another important thing to keep in mind, and I cannot stress this enough, is fluidity. Everything is fluid in this game, whether it be your abilities, your role, and ESPECIALLY your allegiance. Perspective is very important. Things can change your perspective. Maybe you were doing what could be perceived as more evil deeds at one point, but now are rectifying them. Maybe what you thought was good was evil along. Any allegiance changes will be detailed in your role description. You may be asking if wolves can become good in this game. Maybe, maybe not, but we will allow for mechanic speculation to further see if that’s a valid theory. If you are not provided directly with an allegiance, you may safely assume you are villager inclined, at least for now. A manner of understanding perspective are the write ups, THESE ARE IMPORTANT, if you have the time, reading them provide you with valuable information.

There will also be A LOT of pming in this game. Packs can pm. Certain characters will be paired at different points of the game. For instance, you may be talking with person x through Act 1, then separate from the during Act 2, and start talking with person Y. Then at Act 3, you may reconnect with person X. Mods will alert you when a pm is no longer active. It doesn’t mean to leave that convo by any means. However, there is no pming within groups, only pms set up by the mods. With that said, the majority of you will likely be happy with the level of pming you have access to.

Additionally, voting has an extra stipulation. If a person is of royalty, royal blood, etc. they will not be able to be lynched, so long as the nation that they hail from is standing tall. If their nation were to be obliterated, destroyed, or occupied by another, they then become able to be lynched.

If you would like to change your profile picture, think along a bad ass character/cutesy anime type theme. Yes, doesn’t sound very compatible, but trust me when I say both will work quite well.

As a final word of advice, playing in the style of your character is not only encouraged, but advised. Good things happen to those who effectively delve into their character, or at least so it’s been said. With all of that said, directly revealing WHO your character is, could have some positive or negative consequences based on who your character is, so consider that carefully.
An important note to those that do not enter the game until a certain time frame, you DO start the game, on day 1, as in the game and playing the game. Any revisions to this will occur after the end of day 1.

Roster:

1. @Animal Midwife
2. @WildZoo
3. @StayingPositive2017
4. @Barkley13
5. @SARdoghandler
6. @genny
7. @Trilt
8. @kcoughli
9. @PippyPony
10. @Lawper
11. @allieh8607
12. @Skimble
13. @Coopah
14. @mypetmoose
15. @Doggo Labs
16. @dolphin106258
17. @Stagg737
18. @mizchiefmanaged
19. @ziggyandjazzy
20. @StartingoverVet
21. @grebes4lyfe
22. @emlady09
23. @Ms Procrastinator
24. @Dinashadow
25. @johnnaboo
26. @Matthew9Thirtyfive
27. @muttmanager
28. @cubsrule4e
29. @PrincessButterCup
30. @capri1722
31. @Jahboi
32. @CoffeeQuestionMark
33. @Melchizedek

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
Preface: This is a story of a world. For some people this world is a small town. For others it’s the politics of a whole continent. For other the world is in fact the world. And for still others the world is the galaxy, and intergalactic relationships. There is always more afoot than any one character will understand, even those that are the main characters in this story. You would do well to keep this in mind….

I also want to emphasize, no one in this story is a hero. People can do heroic things, but not a single one of you is a hero. You all lie, steal, kill, and even massacre thousands in order to achieve your goals. So what is the measure of evil? The answer is maybe there is no measure, it’s all based on perspective.

Act 1: The dominance of the smog country

Scene 1: To free a Dove: The story of a princess lost

The setting of this opening a scene is Bigantria, the largest of the 5 nations on the Continent of Smog. News has spread far and wide regarding the Band of Bards singing for the Princess’s Sixteenth Birthday, performing a concert (which in reality tends to be more of a theatrical performance, the best equivalent would be a musical, just with very little spoken word).

Our adventures start following a young-looking boy… Well maybe a boy is the wrong wording, he is adorned with a pointed orange hat that droops down on itself, a blue tunic that comes up to the level of his hat, and a shadowed face with only bright yellow eyes visible, with respect to his face.

Ticket in hand, he was determined to see this play. He confidently walks up to the ticket stand, which stood before the entrance to the boats that would bring the non-noble class to the castle. Sure he had to pay 200 gold pieces to secure a ticket in the town markets earlier, and yes it was all of the money he had, but this was a can’t miss opportunity.

The ticket booth attendant looked carefully at the front of the ticket, flipped it over, and held it to the light above him. “Well lookie here, another fake I see.”

“But…. But… that’s not poss-…”

“It is very clearly a counterfeit, it probably came from that market dweller who specializes in counterfeiting them. Now I am sorry little guy, there’s just nothing I can do.”

The boy looked miserable. He strolled down one of the side alleys, starting downwards thinking about what to do next. Boom. The boy was on flat on his butt, and looked up to see the ladder he had walked into starting to wobble. The boy rushed up, grabbed the legs to help steady it. The man on the ladder was less fortunate and took a tumble to the ground.

“Not only did ye knock muh off the ladder, but ye had dah gall to knock me sign more outta place as well. Freaking hooligans nowadays.” The man started muttering to himself as he walked inside the store front by the ladder, likely to get more tools.

“Today is just not my….”

“Hey, you.” He turns to see what looks to be a peasant boy, not much older than him, behind him. The boy looks behind him to see if there was someone else he was talking to.

“No, you, the one with the funny hat.” The boy righted his head around, his hat flopping over the other way. “I saw what happened at the ticket booth. I think you can help. If you know…. You would be okay with indentured servitude to me?”

The boy in the orange hat thought for a moment. He had spent all of that money. And it’s not like he lived in BIgantria anyway, he would be home tomorrow, and the boy none the wiser. “Err…. Sure I guess. What would you have me…?

“Grab the ladder and follow me!”

The peasant looking boy scurried to the end of the alley, which laid a cathedral on one side, residential houses on the other, and the sea straight ahead.

The boy in the orange hat thought to himself, “well it was rude how the man talked to me…. And I can just return the ladder once I am done with it.” He peered into the store, not seeing the older man. The boy collapsed the ladder, slung it under his arm, and hurried behind the boy to the cathedral.
----------------------------------------------
“Alright men. Does everyone remember what the goal of today is?” A big burly man, with a gruff voice was addressing a table with 6 people standing around it.

“To put on a kick @$$ show, no?”

“BAHAHAHAHAHA” The gruff man was laughing hard. “When do we ever not do that. No, I mean our real reason for choosing this venue at this time.”

A boy, likely no older than the age of 17 and with a long tan tail chipped in “To capture the princess, bring her back aboard, and smuggle her to Bilundeam. We know the drill. We have been over this over and over.”

The big man smacked the boy across the face, flashing a smile as he did so. “Now that was for the sass. As you were kindly assisting us with. Yes, we will get the princess. Now of course, you will be leading the theft of the princess.”

“Yeah, let’s have the womanizer Kailvan go and get the princess. You know, if he isn’t successful in the mission, at least he will probably get a few slaps to knock some sense into him.”

The burly man stared down the man in the leather jacket who had just talked. “AS I WAS SAYING.” He glares around the room, challenging anyone else to interrupt him. “Kailvan will be leading the team with his usual crew. The rest of us, we will be singing our hearts out on stage. We will do the dedication for the queen, and right when that song is done, our airship will be in the air, on the way to Bilundeam, with the princess.

“Hey, shouldn’t we talk about how we are actually going to get the princess?”

“Bahahahahahaha. Ah, you are giving me a good laugh. We are landing now, show starts in 30 minutes. Kailvan, get your team off of here the second we land.” The leader of the band placed his palm out, and smacked his fist into it in front of him, and the rest of the team followed suit.

Kailvan and two male figures followed behind him.
----------------------------------------------------
“Alright knights, LISTEN UP.” The knights were lined up outside, with a man in silver armour barking orders loudly at them. “We have the princess’s sixteenth birthday today. With that, we have half of this town that will be in this castle. And we know what half of this town is like.” A half hearted chuckle left the lips of the knights. “I need everyone to be on their A game. There is a surprise for the princess in the false room, under the fireplace, that the Queen will be giving to the princess following the play. No one let the princess near there, and do not tell her about there being a surprise.”

The man in silver armour started walking up and down the line of knights. “As usual, myself and the general will be at the side of the queen all night. You will all be patrolling each of the levels of the castle. With. NO. Distractions. AM I UNDERSTOOD?”
“Sir, yes sir.”
--------------------
“Come on, we just need to get to the top of these stairs with the ladder.”

The boy with the orange hat was huffing and puffing up the stairs, the weight of the ladder feeling as if it weighed the same as himself.

“There…. Just a bit more…. Got it!” The peasant looking boy grabbed the ladder, hoisted it over his head and placed it on its side through the openings in the side of the chapels tower.

“Now, I told you I would get you into the show, but…” The peasant looking boy gestures over to the rooves. “It may be a bit tricky getting over there. You may get a little…” He chucked to himself… “Rung out.

The boy in the orange hat sighed. Terrible puns can be dealt with if he gets to see the concert. The peasant boy placed the ladder down and started sliding it outwards.

“Okay, see how it is starting to lean. Sit down on the roof, and try and hit it upwards to get to the top of the next roof, this way it can straighten out.

The boy in the orange hat tried to hit it up, but to no avail, it wouldn’t go high enough. “With more force this time!” Once again he tried again, to no avail. “Do you want to see the show or not?” This time the boy in the orange hat didn’t hit ladder. Instead, a gust of wind burst out from the hands of the boy, driving the ladder upward, the peasant boy jabbed the ladder forward, and it just caught the edge of the next roof. “How did you…..?”

But the boy in the orange hat was already crawling across the ladder to the next roof top. The peasant looking boy followed, as he saw the orange hat bounding from one roof top to another. At one point, he even thought he saw flames come from the boy’s hands to propel him to the other side. Eventually, it was just a short jump to the gate overhang which stood directly next to the airship that had landed for the show.
-------------------------------------
“Kailvan, how are we supposed to get any further in this castle. There are guards at every area surrounding where we are at.”

“And here I thought you were more observant, Emp.” Kailvan shakes his head in disapproval. “There are three guards in this room right here” He beckons to a door behind him. “They went in awhile ago, and haven’t come out. I bet they are snoozing on duty. It’s our best shot to blend in, and…”

Before he could finish the thought, his friend with flaming red hair burst through the door. A half awake guard, jolted awake, but he was too late. A knife was at his throat. “Scream, and you will die painfully. You live if you eat this.” The boy with flaming red hair shoved an herb down the guards throat, who chewed the herb, rage in his eyes. He fell over to the ground, jolting the other two guards awake. By this time, the other two had each gotten to the guards, with weapons raised. Unfortunately, one of the guards had nudged the spear pointed at his face, and was screaming from the pain in his eye.

WHACK. A smack of the spear over the head quieted down that guard really quickly. The final guard obliged to eating the herb, also falling into a deep slumber.

Kailvan spoke up, “Hey guys, you two get changed, and cover me from behind. I am going to stay out of a guard suit, this way I can be limber and flexible with my movements still. You know in case we have to scoop that princess up and make our way out of there quick.”

The two with Kailvan got dressed. Kailvan peered into the hallway. “Coast is clear, let’s try up those stairs. They started ascending the stairs when out of nowhere, a girl in an orange jumpsuit and a hood knocked strait into Kailvan.

“Oh pardon me, I am so sorry to have inconvenienced you, I am just in a hurry. I never get in people’s ways please do heed my…”

“Hey, slow down. It’s okay. But….” Kailvan leans in to get a closer look at the girl. “Don’t I know you from somewhere?”

The girl starts backing down the stairs slowly. “No, I can’t imagine that you know me. I am just not from this area. I am so sorry again that I ran into you but I really must…” The girl is rapidly going down the stairs now.

“Where have I seen those blue colored eyes bef…. The Princess!” Kailvan sits on the bannister, wraps his tail half around the other side of the bannister, and slides down the stairs.

By the time he got to the bottom of the stairs, the girl was in a full sprint towards the doorway. Kailvan yelled back “Try and keep up, we can corner her.”

In moments Kailvan and the presumed princess were in front of the castle. They appeared to be racing towards the right tower. Kailvan called back to his men. “Block the tower, let no one else in.” As he burst through the door after her.
------------------------------------
“The princess has been gone a long time. I should probably go look for her.”

“And where do you think you are going?” A gorgeous women with flowing brunette hair and a sheathed glowing sword said snidely.

“Haven’t you noticed the princess gone longer than usual? You guard the queen, I will go find the princess.”

“Hurry back, the show is getting close to over, and the queen was quite adamant about getting to the surprise.”

While a quick search of the castle resulted in some hilarious encounters (well not for the respected leader of the knights guard) including 3 stripped down knights in the guard’s quarters, a guard passed out from wine at a feasting table, and two guards getting into a feverish debate in the castle’s library regarding the book “The Summoner’s” relevance to real life events, it did not result in the finding of the princess.

The leader of the knight’s guard headed outside to see two of his men guarding the right tower. “Has the princess come by here?”

The two knights looked at each other, clearly not sure how to respond.

“I will ask one more time before I rip the tongue from your mouth’s so you have a reason to not respond. Has the princess passed by here?”

“Not that we have seen here, sir!”

Maybe I will check the left tower, he thought to himself. “The princess sure does love the views of the city….”

About halfway up the tower was when the knight started dripping sweat around him. Thankfully, he only tired once he had gotten to the top. He burst through the metal gate at the top and did a quick circle of the tower. No sign of the princess.

He stopped for a moment and gazed out at the city before him. Bigantria was truly a city to marvel at. Deserved of…. Was that laughter?

He gazed to his left to see a girl in an orange jumpsuit laughing as a man with blonde hair and a tail chased her around the tower. As she came around the second time, her hood was knocked back by the wind, exposing her face. While it was a fair distance to see her, he had been by her side for her whole life, and could not mistake who it was. “The princess! I must get over there at once.”

Before he could make a movement towards the stairs, he watched in horror as the princess walked backwards onto the battlement. She saw him facing the blonde boy, who appeared confused, unsure of what to do.
-------------------------------------------------
He looked at her an awe, as she stood precariously perched at the edge of the battlement, not sure how to proceed.

She looked at him, giggled, and intentionally started to fall backwards. Kailvan lunged forward to grab her but was moments too late. He looked downwards, horrified of what was going to happen to her. To his delight, he instead saw her riding one of the ropes with flags hanging on it down safely to the surface below.

As Kailvan chuckled, he moved to the adjacent embrasure, grabbed hold of the rope with his hands and tail, and pushed off the side of the battlement. He watched as the princess soared over the gateway entrance narrowly avoiding a weird little boy in an orange hat. However, this threw the boy off balance, and he was teetering at the edge. A commoner tried to hold and steady him, but he was already too off balance.

Kailvan knew what he had to do. He dropped his hands from the rope, keep holding with his tail instead. As he swooped over the gate, he lowered himself just enough to grab the boy who had just started his descent downwards. “Gotcha!”

The princess dismounted at the area behind the ship, not visible to the crowd. Kailvan dropped the boy just over an awning on the second level of the ship, and shortly after, did a tumbling dismount to the back entrance of the ship. He started sprinting after the princess, who had boarded the ship and was heading towards the maintenance area/engine room of the ship. Just as Kailvan threw up on the door that the princess had just shut behind her, he heard a loud CRASH right above him. He glanced up to see wood splintering down above him, and what looked like a silver body far above, lodged onto the third floor of the ship.

He opened the door and sprinted around the corner, crashing straight into the princess.

“Now is this how you treat a lady of my stature?” She brushed off herself while standing up. “Now, why are you so persistent on following me?”

“Now, can’t I follow a cute girl, with stunningly blue eyes to try and ask for a date?” he retorted back in jest.

“Fine, it doesn’t matter. Do you know who this ship belongs to? I must find their…”

“You found the man right here.” Kailvan replied with a beaming smile.

“More like a boy if you ask me. Anyway, I have a request, and you can’t refuse it being a commoner of this here lands.”

“Now princess, I am not sure if you….”

“I want you to kidnap me. I want you to bring me away from here. I have a destination in mind, but I can find my own way once you get me out of this castle. Just….. Please get me out of BIgantria.”

Kailvan could barely contain the delight that spread across his face. But as usual, he needed to act cool. “I don’t know princess, you have been eluding me all day. And now you say you want to be together with me. I think you are just playing hard to get.” Kailvan shot a wink her way.

“Will you transport me away from here or not?”

“Anything for you, princess.” We better get you hidden away this way… “ Deep thuds came from the stairs leading towards their location. “Ah, that must be my lead…. I mean my comrade. He is a larger….”

It was just then that he caught the audio from the show still going, and heard his voice over the loudspeaker. “That’s not him, princess, hide!”

But it was too late. The man in silver armour appeared at the end of the hallway, viewing the princess in plain sight.

“Princess! I will save you from this scoundrel!” The knight raised his sword, and aimed a full charge at Kailvan. Just as he was halfway down the hall, two people in knights attire came bursting into the room from behind Kailvan. Both saw Kailvan standing there, in defensive position and sprinted towards him.

The knight launched an undercut with his sword his way, which Kailvan easily jumped over, and let his two daggers scrape against the knight’s armour on his way downward.

The leader of the knights spotted the two knights. “You two…. Where did you come from. I need you to help me in getting the princess. She is on this ship. We need to work together to…”

That’s when they launched the attack on the leader of the knights. “Aha, I see how it is. More scoundrels. The more of you I take down, the less evil that exists in this world."

Steel began to clash as they engaged in combat.

During this time the princess and Kailvan took this as a moment to sneak away. They were now underneath the stage. The princess sat down on a raised pillar.

“So….. who is that oaf that is coming after us?”

“Oh… He’s a good person deep down. He always is just looking out for my safety. He knows I want to get away. But his loyalty remains to Bigantria. I just don’t know what to…..”

As she said that, the pillar she was on starting thrusting up quite quickly. “Princess quick!”

The princess slid back on the pillar, clearing her feet from the sides of the pillar just as the pillar raised. And there she was, facing all of Bigantria, on stage, in the middle of the Bards performance. The singers on stage seemed unphased by this, and kept going on with the performance as normal. One of them motioned towards the princess.

Moments later, Kailvan was also at the top of the stage. He recognized the song, they were on the last song. Maybe they could wing it from here. He quickly put a microphone in the princess’s hand and whispered, “Sing.”

The princess was frozen with fright. She had only sung alone in the past, never in front of people, and never in a language she recognized. It was an old song that…

Her thoughts got jarred by Kailvan gently shaking her. “Sing” he whispered again, more urgently.

She knew the words, it was one of her favorite songs of the musical. It was about the flight of the dove away, to better pastures. A bitter-sweet song, but she had always viewed it more sweet than bitter.

The words started pouring from her mouth, first softly than more boldly. The crowd went wild. That is all but those in the royal box. They all appeared confused, not knowing that this would be part of the show.

That was when the silver knight appeared on the stage, form one of the pillars. “PRINCESS!” He screamed, and then quieted down realizing where he was.

Seconds later, the song ended. The engine roared. The ship began to take off. The leader of the group yelled out “Thank you all, it has been wonderful, but we cannot stay a moment longer, good night!”

There was chaos in the royal box. The queen started barking out orders. Knights began manning their stations. Cannons were loaded. The sword that extended from the castle to the heavens opened up, revealing even more cannons.

The silver knight made it to the princess. “PRINCESS! WE must get off this ship, NOW!”

“No Ris, I will not! I ASKED for them to kidnap me. If you want to protect me, then come along, but I shall not be remaining here!”

The princess scurried off the stage area of the ship and into the sheltered inside, with the knight scurrying behind her.

The small boy from earlier, in the orange hat, who had been saved by Kailvan emerged onto the stage. He spotted Kailvan. “Thank you again for saving me, I don’t know if there is anything I can do to make it up to…”

“Just run, now! They are going to start firing…”

At that moment they let chains go forth from the cannons, spearing into the sides of the ship.

The leader of the Bards yelled out, “Full throttle, we need all the power to get out of this one.”

The cannons revealed by the sword started shooting. They were fire laced bomb monsters. Everyone braced, they knew it was over. The boy in the orange hat dug his feet into the wooden floor and thrusted his hands upwards, out of which sparked geyser of water, straight at the incoming bombs. The bombs turned a from a fiery orange to a cold black color, and dropped to the areas besides the ship, into the audience.

The bombs had created smoke. Enough smoke for the castle knights to realize that the ship had stripped its chains through movement and was moving out of reach of their fire. The ship was in a state of disrepair though, they couldn’t keep the ship afloat for long.

They made it outside of the city limits, but knew they were going to crash land. They needed a covered location, somewhere where they could be hidden from above. It took an hour but the leader found the location. “There.” He said sternly.

“But….. That’s….”

“I know damn well what there is, you will do as told, and land there before we crash land into the mountains surrounding.”

They brought the ship down masterfully into the tree cover, ensuring to disrupt the forestry as little as possible, to avoid revealing where they were. Even going as masterfully as they could, they ran into some issues. Specifically, The turbulence through people from side to side on the ship as the ship ran into trees. The worst of it was when the princess had fallen out of the ship at some point along the landing, just falling out of her silver knight’s grasp.

“Well, there is not much we can do until we get this ship operational again….” The leader of the ship looked oddly chipper despite their poor luck. “BAHAHAHAHAHA”
----------------------------------------------
“I don’t understand how you let a 16 year old slip out of your grasp.”

“Come now, I will have the girl in my grasps again in no time. And then…. It shall begin.”

Last edited:
It is officially Day 1. Official deadline is 10:00 PM EST on 4/10. Vote is for reverie/blocking NOT lynch and NOT mayor (see rules above).

ROSTER:
BIGANTRIA
1. @Animal Midwife
2. @WildZoo
3. @StayingPositive2017
4. @Barkley13
5. @SARdoghandler
6. @genny
7. @Trilt
8. @kcoughli
9. @PippyPony
10. @Lawper
11. @allieh8607
12. @Skimble
13. @Coopah
14. @mypetmoose
15. @Doggo Labs
16. @dolphin106258
17. @Stagg737
18. @mizchiefmanaged
19. @ziggyandjazzy
20. @StartingoverVet
21. @grebes4lyfe
22. @emlady09
23. @Ms Procrastinator
24. @Dinashadow
25. @johnnaboo
26. @Matthew9Thirtyfive
27. @muttmanager
28. @cubsrule4e
29. @PrincessButterCup
30. @capri1722
31. @Jahboi
32. @CoffeeQuestionMark
33. @Melchizedek

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Reactions: 1 users
oh! first! its my first first!

Roster:

1. @Animal Midwife
2. @WildZoo
3. @StayingPositive2017
4. @Barkley13
5. @SARdoghandler
6. @genny
7. @Trilt
8. @kcoughli
9. @PippyPony
10. @Lawper
11. @allieh8607
12. @Skimble
13. @Coopah
14. @mypetmoose
15. @Doggo Labs
16. @dolphin106258
17. @Stagg737
18. @mizchiefmanaged
19. @ziggyandjazzy
20. @StartingoverVet
21. @grebes4lyfe
22. @emlady09
23. @Ms Procrastinator
24. @Dinashadow
25. @johnnaboo
26. @Matthew9Thirtyfive
27. @muttmanager
28. @cubsrule4e
29. @PrincessButterCup
30. @capri1722
31. @Jahboi
32. @CoffeeQuestionMark
33. @Melchizedek

Rules post is up, with intro post to go up momentarily. All role pms should be sent out. If you are missing a role pm, pm me. If karabiner is NOT located within your role pm, also please let me know asap. Packs and pms for the start of game are in the process of being set up, I am starting to fade though, so if you do not have your pm partner/pack that you know of set up tonight, you will likely see it first thing in the morning (feel free to pm me if you are concerned about it having been forgotten). Before you start posting (including in PMs), PLEASE read through the rules post at a minimum, although I highly recommend also indulging in the storyline of the intro post (yes it is long, but it sets the stage nicely for what you are about to embark on).

I am happy to answer any questions that I can regarding mechanics either here or in pms. If you are unsure or feel confused about anything, please don't hesitate to pm me, no question is a dumb question.

For reverie/block, is self-voting allowed? And are they separate votes or can just you only reverie or block one player?

“Not only did ye knock muh off the ladder, but ye had dah gall to knock me sign more outta place as well. Freaking hooligans nowadays.” The man started muttering to himself as he walked inside the store front by the ladder, likely to get more tools.

If this is @WildZoo 's character and she has to talk like this the whole game i'm just gonna go ahead and quit now :wacky:. Having some intense flashbacks to Ireland!

Reactions: 5 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Since I feel safe that this isn't a mayor vote

Reverie AM

Official First Day Tally
REVERIE
Animal Midwife (1) - Animal Midwife
Coopah (1) - Wildzoo
Coffee (1) - Coffee

BLOCK
NO VOTES CURRENTLY

Time Remaining: Approximately 84 hours

Gif of the day:

Last edited:
Legitimate question, how does one insert gifs in here

I usually just copy/paste, they have to be small though otherwise you get the little box with the 'x'. If that happens people can still see the original gif if they quote the post though.

For reverie/block, is self-voting allowed? And are they separate votes or can just you only reverie or block one player?
Your second question has already been answered in the texts I have read.

Figured out the gif situation, thank you all for the replies (as you can now see the true gif of the day 1 vote tally)

So why not quote that in your reply to me?
I am reading the texts not on a stationary form but on a device operated by one's own hands. It is more difficult to operate and maneuver the texts in this form. But I promise you the answer is there, if one is to spend time studying them.

##block AM###
If one is to think objectively, this person has showed a distaste for power, and an inability to function when given these powers in the past. While they may think they are ready, I do not agree.

Official First Day Tally
REVERIE
Coopah (1) - Wildzoo
Coffee (1) - Coffee

BLOCK
Animal Midwife (1) - ZiggyandJazzy

Current vote tally: 4/33

Missing votes: Many

Time Remaining: Approximately 83 hours

Gif of the day:

Last edited:
I am not in favor of blocking AM. If she has an ability, having her lose it for several days is probably going to suck for all of us.

I don’t necessarily want her overpowered either.

Reverie genny

Why on earth would you want to block yourself?

Reverie myself
It doesn't appear she would like to block herself. She is voting to reverie herself. But that is an interesting question. Why would she ask to block herself if that was never her intention?

So many selfish peeps in here!

Reverie barks so she can have a good D1 for once.
While I would not put it in those terms, I do find it interesting so many wish to reverie themselves. I wonder if there is information to be gained from this.

It doesn't appear she would like to block herself. She is voting to reverie herself. But that is an interesting question. Why would she ask to block herself if that was never her intention?

While I would not put it in those terms, I do find it interesting so many wish to reverie themselves. I wonder if there is information to be gained from this.
I mean, there has to be some benefit to being the person who gets reveried. Would not be surprised at all if it's some form of information.

Official First Day Tally
REVERIE
Coopah (1) - Wildzoo
Coffee (1) - Coffee
Genny (1) - Genny
Mizchiefmanaged (1) - Mizchiefmanaged
Pippypony (1) - Pippypony
Barkley13 (2) - Cubs, Barkley13

BLOCK
Animal Midwife (1) - ZiggyandJazzy

Current vote tally: 9/33