WW: X-Men Sign-Up

Started by devyn
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

devyn

toight like a tiger
Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
X-Men

The battle between the mutants for the future of the human race and mutant kind.

There are 18 spots... 2 of which I have filled as SnS is in bed & Nohika PMed me a request. Once they are filled - roles will be sent out... game is set to start tomorrow if all fills up. Have at it! 😀

First Class
1. SnS
2.
3.
4.

United
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.

Origins
1.
2.
3.
4.

Last Stand
1. Nohika
2.
3.
4.
5.
 
X-Men

The battle between the mutants for the future of the human race and mutant kind.

There are 18 spots... 2 of which I have filled as SnS is in bed & Nohika PMed me a request. Once they are filled - roles will be sent out... game is set to start tomorrow if all fills up. Have at it! 😀

First Class
1. SnS
2.
3.
4.

United
1.Philliab
2.
3.
4.
5.

Origins
1.
2.
3.
4.

Last Stand
1. Nohika
2.
3.
4.
5.

Woohoo! Thanks for filling the time! 😀
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
X-Men

The battle between the mutants for the future of the human race and mutant kind.

There are 18 spots... 2 of which I have filled as SnS is in bed & Nohika PMed me a request. Once they are filled - roles will be sent out... game is set to start tomorrow if all fills up. Have at it! 😀

First Class
1. SnS
2.
3.
4.

United
1.Philliab
2. ksmi117
3.
4.
5.

Origins
1.
2.
3.
4.

Last Stand
1. Nohika
2. Orca2011
3.
4.
5.
 
First Class
1. SnS
2. Sheepdog
3.
4.

United
1.Philliab
2. ksmi117
3. dyachei
4.
5.

Origins
1. nyanko
2.
3.
4.

Last Stand
1. Nohika
2. orca2011
3.
4.
5.
 
As usual I am on my phone and away from my computer, will someone sign me up please? 🙂
 
Guess we need to change our avatars, huh? We were all a bit too premature for DVMD's game.:laugh:
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
First Class
1. SnS
2. Sheepdog
3.lissarae06
4.

United
1.Philliab
2. ksmi117
3. dyachei
4.
5.

Origins
1. nyanko
2. krist
3.Wolfspeaker
4.

Last Stand
1. Nohika
2. orca2011
3.
4.
5.

Woo hoo! I may not be online until after 12noon CST tomorrow. I may have to be at the bar for internet still. :laugh: Tech came out today, apparently it's a main line issue, and we were the only ones affected because we are the end of the line. 🙁 Because of the storm last night, all the repair guys are south of us restoring power. So, maybe tomorrow we will have our internet back!
 
First Class
1. SnS
2. Sheepdog
3.lissarae06
4.

United
1.Philliab
2. ksmi117
3. dyachei
4. DVMD (willing to give up her spot to a more time available player, if necessary)
5.

Origins
1. nyanko
2. krist
3.Wolfspeaker
4.

Last Stand
1. Nohika
2. orca2011
3.
4.
5.
 
First Class
1. SnS
2. Sheepdog
3.lissarae06
4. kakurubird

United
1.Philliab
2. ksmi117
3. dyachei
4. DVMD (willing to give up her spot to a more time available player, if necessary)
5.

Origins
1. nyanko
2. krist
3.Wolfspeaker
4.

Last Stand
1. Nohika
2. orca2011
3.
4.
5.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Someone sign me up? I'm on my mobile and it isn't wanting to quote right now.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using SDN Mobile
 
First Class
1. SnS
2. Sheepdog
3.lissarae06
4. kakurubird

United
1.Philliab
2. ksmi117
3. dyachei
4. DVMD (willing to give up her spot to a more time available player, if necessary)
5.

Origins
1. nyanko
2. krist
3.Wolfspeaker
4.

Last Stand
1. Nohika
2. orca2011
3. Jamrockin
4.
5.
 
Someone sign me up? I'm on my mobile and it isn't wanting to quote right now.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using SDN Mobile

I'm debating if I have time for this one...Devyn is this gonna be a speed game or a regular one?
 
Thanks SOV. We'll see how this one goes. I might be busy later in the week with traveling (on my way to vet school!), but I should be free for the most part...

First Class
1. SnS
2. Sheepdog
3.lissarae06
4. kakurubird

United
1.Philliab
2. ksmi117
3. dyachei
4. DVMD (willing to give up her spot to a more time available player, if necessary)
5.

Origins
1. nyanko
2. krist
3.Wolfspeaker
4.

Last Stand
1. Nohika
2. orca2011
3. Jamrockin
4. zanydogz
5.
 
take-my-money.jpg
 
Thanks SOV. We'll see how this one goes. I might be busy later in the week with traveling (on my way to vet school!), but I should be free for the most part...

First Class
1. SnS
2. Sheepdog
3.lissarae06
4. kakurubird

United
1.Philliab
2. ksmi117
3. dyachei
4. DVMD (willing to give up her spot to a more time available player, if necessary)
5. Samoa

Origins
1. nyanko
2. krist
3.Wolfspeaker
4.

Last Stand
1. Nohika
2. orca2011
3. Jamrockin
4. zanydogz
5.
 
Yay!!! Almost all fulll - I am going to head to bed in a few and will check back in my morning time.... If it is full I will RNG and start sending roles... then we can get day started.

Thanks SOV for keeping the thread UTD.... best co-mod evah! 😀

And damn - could you imagine the amount of $$$ that could be made off WW :meanie:
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Okay, I've been at loose ends now that I haven't had to check my PMs or a WW ten million times a day. One more spot taken. 😀

First Class
1. SnS
2. Sheepdog
3. lissarae06
4. kakurubird

United
1. Philliab
2. ksmi117
3. dyachei
4. DVMD (willing to give up her spot to a more time available player, if necessary)
5. Samoa

Origins
1. nyanko
2. krist
3. Wolfspeaker
4. IPB

Last Stand
1. Nohika
2. orca2011
3. Jamrockin
4. zanydogz
5.
 
I can play this one!

First Class
1. SnS
2. Sheepdog
3. lissarae06
4. kakurubird

United
1. Philliab
2. ksmi117
3. dyachei
4. DVMD (willing to give up her spot to a more time available player, if necessary)
5. Samoa

Origins
1. nyanko
2. krist
3. Wolfspeaker
4. IPB

Last Stand
1. Nohika
2. orca2011
3. Jamrockin
4. zanydogz
5. NStarz