WWhat Theme? Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Okay. It's just a little jarring because I'm used to you excitedly and quickly sharing that information at endgame.

Members don't see this ad.

@Chillbo Baggins
These are arguments for having you be shot. samac can correct me if I'm wrong but I thought she was commenting on whether the conversion part was meaningful, not that she thought it was an outright fakeclaim.

I'm also still note sure where the thorough alignment pathways are. As put at the time, it seemed to be a discussion that went in circles and left me uncomfortable.
Ma’am.
Dy understood what I was getting at. I just think you don’t like it because if chill flips village via shot from santy then I pivot to you.
Or Dy I guess. But if Dy is currently village then we’d be ****ed if we yeeted her.

I think the solution I’m seeing is if it ain’t chillbo we’re ****ed

Members don't see this ad :)
Ma’am.
Dy understood what I was getting at. I just think you don’t like it because if chill flips village via shot from santy then I pivot to you.
Or Dy I guess. But if Dy is currently village then we’d be ****ed if we yeeted her.

I think the solution I’m seeing is if it ain’t chillbo we’re ****ed
I already discussed this in nauseam, so you can refer to my previous posts, but it doesn't make sense to think that I can't be a wolf if you think dy is village (even if they are pre-conversion) for multiple reasons.

So why are we "****ed"? Are you thinking there are two wolves again?

I already discussed this in nauseam, so you can refer to my previous posts, but it doesn't make sense to think that I can't be a wolf if you think dy is village (even if she is pre-conversion) for multiple reasons.

So why are we "****ed"? Are you thinking there are two wolves again?
Dy’s conversion. We can’t kill Dy for confirmation because we lose.
If there’s 2 wolves and it’s not chillbo we’re ****ed anyway with the shot so there’s not too much worry about that.

I’m just surprised how you can’t see from me as a village point of view:
Chillbo gets shot by santy
Santy blocc
That leaves me with you and Dy. And if games still going and Dy is being honest I’m left with you.

samac

if you don't watch it you're actually going to get it

you know how i play and i know how you play
AM when was the last time I made it to end game to role reveal?
I’ll reveal when I think it’s relevant thanks.

Back to everything is hypothetical and I just want it to be chillbo and we take the W thnx

Dy’s conversion. We can’t kill Dy for confirmation because we lose.
If there’s 2 wolves and it’s not chillbo we’re ****ed anyway with the shot so there’s not too much worry about that.

I’m just surprised how you can’t see from me as a village point of view:
Chillbo gets shot by santy
Santy blocc
That leaves me with you and Dy. And if games still going and Dy is being honest I’m left with you.
Because this world means that you're blatantly disregarding the godread. I will take that as you being backed into a wall if you even try to touch me. So, no, pushing this angle is not helping me see your side of things.

Samac and AM : *discussing*

Me:

llenn-running.gif

Pew Pew Pew dya

SKILL ISSUE

Joking , I didnt shoot dya please

But I did shoot Chillbo (!!)

• Wow
  • Love
Reactions: 2 users
Because this world means that you're blatantly disregarding the godread. I will take that as you being backed into a wall if you even try to touch me. So, no, pushing this angle is not helping me see your side of things.
ANIMAL MIDWIFE
THIS IS HARDHEADEDNESS OF NOT BEING WILLING TO SEEING THE ANGLE

IT AINT ME
IF IT AINT CHILLBO WHOS IT GONNA BE AM
WHOS LEFT
IS IT JUST DY AND SHE ****ED WITH US REAL GOOD?

I CAN SEE WHY IF YOURE VILLAGE YOUD LAND ON ME IF CHILLBO IS VILLAGE CAUSE WHO ELSE YOU GONNA GO FOR

Members don't see this ad :)
I PULLED OUT THE CAPS ANIMAL MIDWIFE

Your heardheadness just makes me think we’re right about chillbo tbh

AM when was the last time I made it to end game to role reveal?
I’ll reveal when I think it’s relevant thanks.
Literally the last game you were village and went to endgame in. I think it was Marvel.

ANIMAL MIDWIFE
THIS IS HARDHEADEDNESS OF NOT BEING WILLING TO SEEING THE ANGLE

IT AINT ME
IF IT AINT CHILLBO WHOS IT GONNA BE AM
WHOS LEFT
IS IT JUST DY AND SHE ****ED WITH US REAL GOOD?

I CAN SEE WHY IF YOURE VILLAGE YOUD LAND ON ME IF CHILLBO IS VILLAGE CAUSE WHO ELSE YOU GONNA GO FOR
WHAT IS THE DEFINITION OF GODREAD SAMAC

PULL OUT THE XEROXFORD DICTIONARY AND READ IT TO ME AS A BEDTIME STORY

WHAT'S STRONGER A GODREAD OF SOMEONE WHO DIED THE FIRST CYCLE OR THE GODREAD OF A STILL LIVING PLAYER

WHY DO YOU THINK I TAKE ISSUE WITH ALL OF THOSE WORDS

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
WHAT IS THE DEFINITION OF GODREAD SAMAC

PULL OUT THE ZEROXFORD DICTIONARY AND READ IT TO ME AS A BEDTIME STORY

WHAT'S STRONGER A GODREAD OF SOMEONE WHO DIED THE FIRST CYCLE OR THE GODREAD OF A STILL LIVING PLAYER

WHY DO YOU THINK I TAKE ISSUE WITH ALL OF THOSE WORDS
I ****ing love you :laugh::laugh:

• Care
If you are a wolf I’m going to cackle for days.
Really don’t think you are.
But this would be extra funny if you were.

If you are a wolf I’m going to cackle for days.
Really don’t think you are.
But this would be extra funny if you were.
AM deserves the win based on delivery alone of the lines

I was over here actually smiling and laughing because I got the purple text and Nick thinks I’m insane.

-> argue about role reveal with AM
-> do the math again and realize it doesn’t matter at all does it

If the game still continues after Chillbo is shot, things will get spicy wowee

• Haha
The beauty of this though?
I’ve gotten into spats on WW multiple times and sometimes they get under my skin.

It’s just fun old times with you AM.
I hope you’re not angry about any of it cause I’m not.
I love that we’re fundamentally different people who can still play together and get along. Sometimes. But argue over random hypotheticals. Sometimes.

Thank you. ❤️❤️

• Care
The beauty of this though?
I’ve gotten into spats on WW multiple times and sometimes they get under my skin.

It’s just fun old times with you AM.
I hope you’re not angry about any of it cause I’m not.
I love that we’re fundamentally different people who can still play together and get along. Sometimes. But argue over random hypotheticals. Sometimes.

Thank you. ❤️❤️
I'm not actually angry or anything. I'm just really feeling the thread energy. :cat:

• Love
  • Love