WWhat Theme? Game Thread

Started by kaydubs
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I want my reads list to be something like this

AM
Clem
Santy
Dy/shelter/chill.

But then I see my own bias with the people I’ve played with more at the top and less at the bottom. Bleh
 
I don’t know how this makes me feel.
A don’t know what a dying wolf Dy looks like, but the lack of fight is something I tend to not like
I think calling it dying wolf in this state is not quite accurate.

At least, in my head dya is being sussed/in contemplation but not *dying* if it makes sense
 
idk that you should be clearing clem this easily.
He just makes me feel warm and fuzzy for some reason
But then I’m the shower I was thinking about how I misyeet him so god damn often that is the warm and fuzzy because he’s actually not village?
Bleh
 
idk that you should be clearing clem this easily.
Maybe I am being too confident yeah, but I just remembered our last small game that dubs hosted here on SDN when we were a power chaotic duo that led village to victory and now I want a sequel to that tbh. I feel the nostalgia and that gave me good vibes
 
I think calling it dying wolf in this state is not quite accurate.

At least, in my head dya is being sussed/in contemplation but not *dying* if it makes sense
I mean sure, but someone taking heavy sus I want to see defend themselves - wolf or village. Rolling over usually makes me want to vote them more.
Do you think they’re not wolf then?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Maybe I am being too confident yeah, but I just remembered our last small game that dubs hosted here on SDN when we were a power chaotic duo that led village to victory and now I want a sequel to that tbh. I feel the nostalgia and that gave me good vibes
That post gives me ick
 
I mean sure, but someone taking heavy sus I want to see defend themselves - wolf or village. Rolling over usually makes me want to vote them more.
Do you think she’s not wolf then?
Not sure , rn I feel a little doubt when thinking of yeeting them .

Then I think of Chillbo and I'm like , yeh, I can deal with them dying
 
i think i've been transparently trying to solve when I've been here. I shouldn't need a defense beyond that.

Im not very good at santy reads which is why i havent given one on him

I am concerned about sheltermed. I know she's not a noob but it feels like she's using the noob tactic a bit
 
I have no questions at this time
fox tv GIF by Bob's Burgers
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yeah, idk.

My current plan is to yeet Chillbo , hope they are scum (I think its likely). If not, then that + the nk I think will give me better insight on where to look tomorrow.

If the nk is me then the problem is all yours and I'm happy dead. Win-Win scenario tbh
 
i think i've been transparently trying to solve when I've been here. I shouldn't need a defense beyond that.

Im not very good at santy reads which is why i havent given one on him

I am concerned about sheltermed. I know she's not a noob but it feels like she's using the noob tactic a bit

no noob tactic. in every game I've played recently (not many, 2-3?) on SDN, I've been told that I'm asking questions just to ask questions. AM always tries to force me to post my thoughts and instead of forcing it like I usually do, I'm just not posting thoughts. I literally just don't have thoughts right now.
 
no noob tactic. in every game I've played recently (not many, 2-3?) on SDN, I've been told that I'm asking questions just to ask questions. AM always tries to force me to post my thoughts and instead of forcing it like I usually do, I'm just not posting thoughts. I literally just don't have thoughts right now.
If no thoughts have vibes?
Cause I’m just vibin over here
 
If no thoughts have vibes?
Cause I’m just vibin over here
(we did have good times I was just joking)

idk. I feel fine about voting for Chillbo. I think he's in a fellowship or something like that so "unexpectedly" busy sounds like lies, p sure you're just always busy
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad