WWho Let the Dogs Out? - Sign Ups

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
It's like visiting an oasis on SDN since everyone is so kind and positive here. I'm in a perpetual state of disbelief and question why the other sub-communities, namely medical, cannot all be the same way. In short, it's good vibes, and I love it.
Dude I feel you so hard on this. Prepharm sucks (and is also kinda dead) and tbh I'm too scared to go to pharm more than like once a year.

Members don't see this ad.

2. Every now and then I visit. It's like visiting an oasis on SDN since everyone is so kind and positive here. I'm in a perpetual state of disbelief and question why the other sub-communities, namely medical, cannot all be the same way. In short, it's good vibes, and I love it.
Dude I feel you so hard on this. Prepharm sucks (and is also kinda dead) and tbh I'm too scared to go to pharm more than like once a year.

This is why I'm a vettie at heart :biglove::love::biglove:

Reactions: 1 users
I'm putting this here so I don't derail the thread any more than I already am lol

@vetmedhead @WildZoo and anyone else who gets a kick out of vocab words...

My not-so-secret nickname for all cats is "mugwump." Been misusing the word since childhood. I kinda think it started with me confusing "mugwump" with "moggie"...but I kept doing it/still do it because I think it fits all cats haha

Reactions: 4 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I'm putting this here so I don't derail the thread any more than I already am lol

@vetmedhead @WildZoo and anyone else who gets a kick out of vocab words...

My not-so-secret nickname for all cats is "mugwump." Been misusing the word since childhood. I kinda think it started with me confusing "mugwump" with "moggie"...but I kept doing it/still do it because I think it fits all cats haha
It's a perfect word for the kitkats

Reactions: 1 users
What exactly is this game and how did I miss out on it??
Oh hello there. Please see the post below for some introductory info on the marvelous game of WW.
So, what is WW? (Credit to @Trilt)
WW - "Werewolf" - is a forum-based version of the classic party game "Mafia." You may have played it at camp at some point. Peruse the wikipedia entry and see if it looks familiar.

No? That's okay. Fundamentally, WW is a game of a small informed minority (the wolves) trying to killed off a confused, uninformed majority (the villagers). The villagers are, obviously, trying to figure out the bad guy wolves before they are all killed.

There is a simple day-night cycle to the game. During the day, all of the players talk together and decide one person that they believe to be a wolf. This person is killed - "lynched" - and removed from the game. At that point, whether they are wolf or village (or... other!) is revealed. During the night, the wolves plot together and decide on a villager to kill (who is, again, removed from the game).

Of course, we make this slightly more complicated, and if you want to read more check these links out:
Cyndia's post halfway down this thread is fantastic
An old noob game with a description and common rules
...but don't feel obligated to.

There is a game starting in the next couple days. Sign ups are full but if you would like to be added to our spectator chat, feel free to add your name to the "Tot" list
WWildzoo Family Reunion - Sign-Ups

Reactions: 1 user