-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
WWhores - Let's get naughty....
Started by devyn
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
unlynch allie, lynch ffm
Going off the most recent conversation I had with DVM - she said she had paid to speak out of her group with me.
I can support this.
unlynch wildcat, lynch FFM
My eenie meenie did actually land on him the first time.
Just to test a piece of info she told me, we are supposed to have a varied amount each night she is chosen as a client. I tested it myself but recieved the same amount. Anyone have something different?
**************
I could tell you!
**************
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Well, I died three times as a villager in the last game. If you'd like to lynch me again and make it a two-fer in this game, go for it.
lynch lupin... I'm going off DVMD's list of suspicions.
I don't want to lynch you. I am just rebutting your point.
unlynch allie, lynch ffm
Going off the most recent conversation I had with DVM - she said she had paid to speak out of her group with me.
And this is supposed to mean what specifically? DVMD thought I was a wolf? She always does, and 9/10 out of 10 is wrong.
*******************And this is supposed to mean what specifically? DVMD thought I was a wolf? She always does, and 9/10 out of 10 is wrong.
0.9/10 is = 9%.... So she was usually right?

Math skills need work? Or English writing? Or both?
*********************
This may ring a bell if there are any crack hoes left.
Devyn, hope that isn't a problem to poast that.
Devyn, hope that isn't a problem to poast that.
Last edited:
This may ring a bell if there are any crack hoes left.
Devyn, hope that isn't a problem to poast that.
Word. and that is probably not ok to post so I edited it out of the quote.
*******************
0.9/10 is = 9%.... So she was usually right?
Math skills need work? Or English writing? Or both?
*********************
Har har har.
Word. and that is probably not ok to post so I edited it out of the quote.
I figured it was ok since others did it earlier IIRC. If not, let me know devyn.
I figured it was ok since others did it earlier IIRC. If not, let me know devyn.
It is best not to quote PMs from the mod at any time on the thread...
you can rephrase if you like, put in your own words.... bits and pieces, but not word for word
you may edit that post to remove the quote
Lynch is closed... Results Pending!
Final Official Lynch Tally
Allie - 3 (FFM, wildcat, lissa)
FFM - 3 (allieh, dyachei, FFM)
Nohika - 1 (LIS)
wildcat - 1 (lupin)
Looks like we have a tie..... it will go to the mayor to decide....
dyachei you have 5 minutes to decide who is lynched.....
😱
Final Official Lynch Tally
Allie - 3 (FFM, wildcat, lissa)
FFM - 3 (allieh, dyachei, FFM)
Nohika - 1 (LIS)
wildcat - 1 (lupin)
Looks like we have a tie..... it will go to the mayor to decide....
dyachei you have 5 minutes to decide who is lynched.....
😱
It is best not to quote PMs from the mod at any time on the thread...
you can rephrase if you like, put in your own words.... bits and pieces, but not word for word
you may edit that post to remove the quote
Done, sorry.
Lynch is closed... Results Pending!
Final Official Lynch Tally
Allie - 3 (FFM, wildcat, lissa)
FFM - 3 (allieh, dyachei, FFM)
Nohika - 1 (LIS)
wildcat - 1 (lupin)
Looks like we have a tie..... it will go to the mayor to decide....
dyachei you have 5 minutes to decide who is lynched.....
😱
ummm, I guess FFM. I'm more suspicious of him.
ummm, I guess FFM. I'm more suspicious of him.
Ok results are pending...
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
ummm, I guess FFM. I'm more suspicious of him.
Beep, wrong answer!
Yeah I really don't think it's FFM. Not after what he posted about crack ******.
Yeah I really don't think it's FFM. Not after what he posted about crack ******.
He could be a convert
He could be a convert
True. I guess we will see.
And so it was that FFM was brought out to a pack of angry ****** having lost a coin toss and being condemned by the mayor of Whoreville to death....
He was blindfolded then made to stand still in front of a firing squad of ***** with guns... on the count of ... 1......2......3....they all shot....FFM was blown to pieces....
You have kilt FFM, a Crack *****....
Night Deadline is 4 PM Irish Time (11 AM EST)
***** Store
Investigation: €11.00
Protection: €5.00
Resurrection: €14.00
Shank (for killing): €20.00
Sexy Clothes (+€1.00/night in your acct): €6.00
Send a PM outside your group: €2.00
Lynch avoidance: €9.00
Strokers
1. lupin
2. allie
3. tropictuco - Assistant Crack *****
4. DVMD - Hooker
5. The LIS
6. sns - Gigolo
Plan B
1. FS - Douchenozzle
2. WS - Assistant Crack *****
3. wldlfstdnt - Crack *****
4. swings - Skank
5. Philliab - Skank
6. Nohika
7. Lissa
Bunny Ranch
1. dyachei
2. NStarz - Whoremonger
3. wildcatj
4. FFM - Crack *****
5. Rojo - Crack *****
6. SOV - Gangbanger
7. Dwin - Skank
He was blindfolded then made to stand still in front of a firing squad of ***** with guns... on the count of ... 1......2......3....they all shot....FFM was blown to pieces....
You have kilt FFM, a Crack *****....
Night Deadline is 4 PM Irish Time (11 AM EST)
***** Store
Investigation: €11.00
Protection: €5.00
Resurrection: €14.00
Shank (for killing): €20.00
Sexy Clothes (+€1.00/night in your acct): €6.00
Send a PM outside your group: €2.00
Lynch avoidance: €9.00
Strokers
1. lupin
2. allie
5. The LIS
Plan B
6. Nohika
7. Lissa
Bunny Ranch
1. dyachei
3. wildcatj
Last edited:
Sorry, FFM. 🙁
So here's something I found interesting. I know in the last *****'s game if two people selected the same john then they had to split the earnings. Has anyone found that to be the case so far? Because supposedly FFM and I had both been using Nstarz as our John every night. So I wonder if we don't have to split earnings from wolves.
*********************
No worries lupin etal.
Maybe you can have some dildo features.
Go villagers
**********************
No worries lupin etal.
Maybe you can have some dildo features.
Go villagers
**********************
And so it was that FFM was brought out to a pack of angry ****** having lost a coin toss and being condemned by the mayor of Whoreville to death....
He was blindfolded then made to stand still in front of a firing squad of ***** with guns... on the count of ... 1......2......3....they all shot....FFM was blown to pieces....
You have kilt FFM, a Crack *****....
Night Deadline is 4 PM Irish Time (11 AM EST)
***** Store
Investigation: 11.00
Protection: 5.00
Resurrection: 14.00
Shank (for killing): 20.00
Sexy Clothes (+1.00/night in your acct): 6.00
Send a PM outside your group: 2.00
Lynch avoidance: 9.00
Strokers
1. lupin
2. allie
3. tropictuco - Assistant Crack *****
4. DVMD - Hooker
5. The LIS - Mugger
6. sns - Gigolo
Plan B
1. FS - Douchenozzle
2. WS - Assistant Crack *****
3. wldlfstdnt - Crack *****
4. swings - Skank
5. Philliab - Skank
6. Nohika
7. Lissa
Bunny Ranch
1. dyachei
2. NStarz - Whoremonger
3. wildcatj
4. FFM - Crack *****
5. Rojo - Crack *****
6. SOV - Gangbanger
7. Dwin - Skank
*****************
Is LIS dead again?
*******************
*****************
Is LIS dead again?
*******************
no.... just copied an old list...

So here's something I found interesting. I know in the last *****'s game if two people selected the same john then they had to split the earnings. Has anyone found that to be the case so far? Because supposedly FFM and I had both been using Nstarz as our John every night. So I wonder if we don't have to split earnings from wolves.
I had to split whomever I was soliciting a couple nights ago. I'd have to check the exact date. Ticked me off.
Reminder
Night Deadline is 4 PM Irish Time (11 AM EST)
I am going out to find a job - I should be back by then
Night Deadline is 4 PM Irish Time (11 AM EST)
I am going out to find a job - I should be back by then
It was a sad night in Whoreville..... one amazingly successful and dirty minded ***** was brutally murdered.... it was apparent the scum of Whoreville were not happy with her actions to bring back a dirty old man.... and even less happy with her intentions to sleep with him whilst wearing a kinky yellow mustard costume.... some people just don't have a sense of humour and adventure.....
So it was that in the morning the body of Lupin, Call Girl, was found brutally mutilated almost beyond recognition with the words "sex is for the prudes" etched into her thigh 😕
ummm....ok....
Lynch Deadline is 1 AM Irish Time (8 PM EST)
***** Store
Investigation: 13.00
Protection: 5.00
Resurrection: 14.00
Shank (for killing): 19.00
Sexy Clothes (+1.00/night in your acct): 5.00
Send a PM outside your group: 2.00
Lynch avoidance: 10.00
Strokers
1. lupin - Call Girl
2. allie
3. tropictuco - Assistant Crack *****
4. DVMD - Hooker
5. The LIS
6. sns - Gigolo
Plan B
1. FS - Douchenozzle
2. WS - Assistant Crack *****
3. wldlfstdnt - Crack *****
4. swings - Skank
5. Philliab - Skank
6. Nohika
7. Lissa
Bunny Ranch
1. dyachei
2. NStarz - Whoremonger
3. wildcatj
4. FFM - Crack *****
5. Rojo - Crack *****
6. SOV - Gangbanger
7. Dwin - Skank
So it was that in the morning the body of Lupin, Call Girl, was found brutally mutilated almost beyond recognition with the words "sex is for the prudes" etched into her thigh 😕
ummm....ok....
Lynch Deadline is 1 AM Irish Time (8 PM EST)
***** Store
Investigation: 13.00
Protection: 5.00
Resurrection: 14.00
Shank (for killing): 19.00
Sexy Clothes (+1.00/night in your acct): 5.00
Send a PM outside your group: 2.00
Lynch avoidance: 10.00
Strokers
2. allie
5. The LIS
Plan B
6. Nohika
7. Lissa
Bunny Ranch
1. dyachei
3. wildcatj
lynch Lissa
Investigated her last night. She's a...Manky Gob****e. No, I have no idea what that is, but it's not a skank/*****/ho, so.
Have at it, folks.
Investigated her last night. She's a...Manky Gob****e. No, I have no idea what that is, but it's not a skank/*****/ho, so.
Have at it, folks.
lynch Lissa
Investigated her last night. She's a...Manky Gob****e. No, I have no idea what that is, but it's not a skank/*****/ho, so.
Have at it, folks.
lynch nohika. I'm a crack *****. I don't even know what a Manky Gob****e is.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
lynch lissa
lynch nohika. I'm a crack *****. I don't even know what a Manky Gob****e is.
Neither do I, but you can squabble with the mod over the meaning of your wolfy title if you want. 😀
Damn. I've never experienced a kinky yellow mustard costume.... thx for trying, Lupin!
lynch Lissa
lynch Lissa
lynch Lissa
Investigated her last night. She's a...Manky Gob****e. No, I have no idea what that is, but it's not a skank/*****/ho, so.
Have at it, folks.
I have to admit, I'm wondering what the asterisks are in Manky Gob....e?
Do I have some sort of filter turned on that I can turn off?
lynch lissa
I'm a little hesitant though, because my role title isn't *****/skank/ho and I am still a villager, but the fact that she's denying that role makes me suspicious.
I'm a little hesitant though, because my role title isn't *****/skank/ho and I am still a villager, but the fact that she's denying that role makes me suspicious.
I have to admit, I'm wondering what the asterisks are in Manky Gob....e?
Do I have some sort of filter turned on that I can turn off?
The asterisks were how my PM came, so I have no idea what it actually stands for.

************************************************************************
You dirty rotten wovles! I was having a fun time with my nightly activities. "Sex is for prudes" indeed. 😡
Avenge me villagers!
*****************************************************
You dirty rotten wovles! I was having a fun time with my nightly activities. "Sex is for prudes" indeed. 😡
Avenge me villagers!
*****************************************************
The asterisks were how my PM came, so I have no idea what it actually stands for.![]()
****e 😀
***********************************
imagine asterisks around those asterisks.
**********************************
imagine asterisks around those asterisks.
**********************************
I have to admit, I'm wondering what the asterisks are in Manky Gob....e?
****************
Really?

****************
Lynch Vote is closed... let's move this along...
Get in your night actions and we can do another lynch!
Final Lynch Tally
Lissa 5 (nohika, dyachei, LIS, allie, wildcat)
Nohika - 1(lissa)
Get in your night actions and we can do another lynch!
Final Lynch Tally
Lissa 5 (nohika, dyachei, LIS, allie, wildcat)
Nohika - 1(lissa)
Lissa is a classified Manky Gob****e... 😱 ... screams one *****....
The ****** march to Lissa's house to tar and feather her, but she is no where to be found... on the door to her house is a sign saying "Lynch has been cancelled"......
Night Deadline is ASAP by 10 PM Irish Time (5 PM EST), if possible, then we can get another lynch in!
***** Store
Investigation: 13.00
Protection: 5.00
Resurrection: 14.00
Shank (for killing): 19.00
Sexy Clothes (+1.00/night in your acct): 5.00
Send a PM outside your group: 2.00
Lynch avoidance: 10.00
Strokers
1. lupin - Call Girl
2. allie
3. tropictuco - Assistant Crack *****
4. DVMD - Hooker
5. The LIS
6. sns - Gigolo
Plan B
1. FS - Douchenozzle
2. WS - Assistant Crack *****
3. wldlfstdnt - Crack *****
4. swings - Skank
5. Philliab - Skank
6. Nohika
7. Lissa
Bunny Ranch
1. dyachei
2. NStarz - Whoremonger
3. wildcatj
4. FFM - Crack *****
5. Rojo - Crack *****
6. SOV - Gangbanger
7. Dwin - Skank
The ****** march to Lissa's house to tar and feather her, but she is no where to be found... on the door to her house is a sign saying "Lynch has been cancelled"......
Night Deadline is ASAP by 10 PM Irish Time (5 PM EST), if possible, then we can get another lynch in!
***** Store
Investigation: 13.00
Protection: 5.00
Resurrection: 14.00
Shank (for killing): 19.00
Sexy Clothes (+1.00/night in your acct): 5.00
Send a PM outside your group: 2.00
Lynch avoidance: 10.00
Strokers
2. allie
5. The LIS
Plan B
6. Nohika
7. Lissa
Bunny Ranch
1. dyachei
3. wildcatj
******************************************************
Boooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!! Hissssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!! Action, action, we want action!
Go villagers!!!
*******************************************************
Boooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!! Hissssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!! Action, action, we want action!
Go villagers!!!
*******************************************************
Guys, I'm telling you that I'm a crack *****. I tried to save FFM by confirming what he said about crack ******. Why would I do that if I was a wolf?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
******************************************************
Boooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!! Hissssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!! Action, action, we want action!
Go villagers!!!
*******************************************************
***************************
*******************************
Night Actions SLUTS!!!!!
Guys, I'm telling you that I'm a crack *****. I tried to save FFM by confirming what he said about crack ******. Why would I do that if I was a wolf?
Ok. Give me a reasonable scenario that makes sense where Nohika either gets incorrect results or lies about the results.
ending night.... results pending
Ok. Give me a reasonable scenario that makes sense where Nohika either gets incorrect results or lies about the results.
There have been instances (a game you modded even) where wolves can make villagers look like wolves. She might be a wolf and we are at the end game so getting me lynched could help win the game for the wolves. Maybe investigations don't always work. Who knows what the feck devyn came up with?