yaah's nose wiggles when he talks

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
yaah said:
She is very wise. And yes she is correct about my vision. But occasionally things get lost between my visual cortex and the part of my cortex responsible for figuring things out.
Let loose the marbles!

deschutes said:
Hey you spelt my name right!

Now I am confused. Weren't we talking about women when he said he was blind?
[Edit]I got it :rolleyes: My stupid.
:thumbup:

:laugh:

Members don't see this ad.

DrYo12 said:
that's why you have me! And btw, allow me to state for the record...

At the NYC SDN meet, I offered to hook yaah up with anyone in the room and he just laughed. I told him that we could get him laid that night and he didn't take me up on my offer to find him some booty.
Matchmaker, matchmaker, make me a match....

For Pete's sake.........wtf are you all talking about?!?!?!?

Members don't see this ad :)
bananaface said:
Matchmaker, matchmaker, make me a match....

damn I thought she was just messing with me. See, I am clueless. Actually I am not sure about the whole SDN hookup thing. Kind of like with someone you work with. :scared:

yaah said:
damn I thought she was just messing with me. See, I am clueless. Actually I am not sure about the whole SDN hookup thing. Kind of like with someone you work with. :scared:
There were other chicas in the bar. Take the British chicks for example. I could have hooked you up with one of them. A tall, skinny, pale American who is a doctor...totally could have hooked it up.

Maybe next time.

DrYo12 said:
There were other chicas in the bar. Take the British chicks for example. I could have hooked you up with one of them. A tall, skinny, pale American who is a doctor...totally could have hooked it up.

Maybe next time.
No, that one girl totally would have blocked your access to the British chicks.

Harbster said:
For Pete's sake.........wtf are you all talking about?!?!?!?

THANK YOU!

:confused:

stormjen said:
THANK YOU!

:confused:
There was a pretty big SDN meetup in NYC not too long ago. They're conjuring up memories from that night.

*Yawn* wasn't supposed to get up this early today. i wanted to sleep in.

Turns out I could have slept in. My 8am lecture was cancelled (which I found out at 8:05 am) and we didn't have any slides out at the VA or things to gross until 10:30.

yaah, have you SEEN the lounge? :eek: :scared:

Its a good thing you go to bed early! :thumbup:

DrYo12 said:
yaah, have you SEEN the lounge? :eek: :scared:

Its a good thing you go to bed early! :thumbup:
yeah...apparently a whole lotta bad **** went on! and i missed all of it!

It's good that you missed it. If I had been there I would have been PMing them all to stop it before they even started anything. I think they all thought "safety in numbers." It's not like this earth shattering punishment or anything. They will all be back shortly and hopefully not do crap like that again.

yaah got some fast fingers though...jumping back and forth between here and the lounge...he hasn't experienced the realization yet though. i wonder when he will encounter this eureka moment.

deschutes said:
Could someone at least give me a quote from the event??

What event? The lounge posting fest? They basically went to other forums (like pre allo, spouses, etc) and posted trollish threads just to be annoying.

yaah said:
What event? The lounge posting fest? They basically went to other forums (like pre allo, spouses, etc) and posted trollish threads just to be annoying.
dude you're like a machine tonight.