• AMA with Certified Student Loan Professional

Join SDN on December 7th at 6:00 PM Eastern as we host Andrew Paulson of StudentLoanAdvice.com for an AMA webinar. He'll be answering your questions about how to best manage your student loans. Register now!

yaah's nose wiggles when he talks

About the Ads

deschutes

Thing
Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
Jul 24, 2004
On location
  1. Attending Physician
    bananaface said:
    Well when it wiggles it either goes back and forth or up and down, or some combination thereof.

BTW, good call on the STFU! directed at Andy.
    Thank you.

The range of motion was hard to tell. It was not the ideal setting for an inspection. I only noticed it in the side profile. Therefore it goes up and down?

My guess is that it goes round and round.

About the Ads

deschutes

Thing
    Moderator Emeritus
    10+ Year Member
    Jul 24, 2004
    On location
    1. Attending Physician
      But it wasn't a cold-induced wiggle. It was a speech-induced wiggle.

As far as I recall, none of us had a camera that day. I read it as being the collective subconscious wish to remain anonymous... at least for a while longer.

bananaface

Pharmacy Supernerd
      Moderator Emeritus
      Lifetime Donor
      Verified Expert
      15+ Year Member
      Apr 24, 2004
      gone to seed
      1. Pharmacist
        deschutes said:
        If that is the American word for see-saw, see-saws don't wiggle!
        Mine did when I was a kid. Also, I went way up high on it and caught my ear on the clothesline. I was up there for a few minutes before my mom came and got me down. It was rather uncomfortable.

B

b&ierstiefel

deschutes said:
          But it wasn't a cold-induced wiggle. It was a speech-induced wiggle.

As far as I recall, none of us had a camera that day. I read it as being the collective subconscious wish to remain anonymous... at least for a while longer.
          anonymity rules!

deschutes

Thing
          Moderator Emeritus
          10+ Year Member
          Jul 24, 2004
          On location
          1. Attending Physician
            bananaface said:
            Mine did when I was a kid.
            But see now, that is another plane of motion altogether, likely left-right instead of up-down.
            bananaface said:
            Also, I went way up high on it and caught my ear on the clothesline. I was up there for a few minutes before my mom came and got me down. It was rather uncomfortable.
            I imagine it must have been. How many ears do you currently have?

About the Ads

deschutes

Thing
            Moderator Emeritus
            10+ Year Member
            Jul 24, 2004
            On location
            1. Attending Physician
              bananaface said:
              yaah had a cold. Maybe there were boogers hanging out of his nose and she wanted to make sure they didn't fly her way. It could be all about personal protection.
              Are you actually defending me from liking yaah? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I am glad you have all your ears. Clotheslines don't need them.

About the Ads
              B

b&ierstiefel

yaah said:
                Yaah got pwned!

:laugh:

I still don't know what that means.

And yes, I know, computer speak for "owned" but I still don't know why.
                cuz it's a misspelling...the p-key is next to the o-key, you type really fast sometimes when you chat and it's a common misspelling.

kinda like yee for yes

or teh instead of the

DrYo12

Y-bomb
                10+ Year Member
                5+ Year Member
                Jul 22, 2004
                unfathomably much loved
                1. Resident [Any Field]
                  yaah said:
                  She is very wise. And yes she is correct about my vision. But occasionally things get lost between my visual cortex and the part of my cortex responsible for figuring things out.
                  that's why you have me! And btw, allow me to state for the record...

At the NYC SDN meet, I offered to hook yaah up with anyone in the room and he just laughed. I told him that we could get him laid that night and he didn't take me up on my offer to find him some booty.

About the Ads
                  This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
                  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
                  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
                  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
                  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
                  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
                  7. This thread is locked.