Yale Interviews

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

drowsy12

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know what the deal is with how Yale schedules interviews? Is there any pattern to how often invites go out? From what I can tell from looking around on here and on mdapplicants is that the last time invites went out was 10/30. Thats almost a month ago! Hopefully some more will go out soon. Post here please if you have any information or insight to offer.

Members don't see this ad.

what do you you all think about them pushing back the deadline?

i mean, i submitted the secondary at like 11:59:59 on nov 15. and then they pushed back the deadline. i was like o rly? >.<

i wonder if they won't look at everything then until nov 30?

Members don't see this ad :)
wait, how do you know the deadline was extended? That sucks. Yeah, they probably are waiting until after the deadline to make more moves...

actually they are still giving out invites...i got one on 11/20 and had been complete for almost three months prior to that...keep holding out! :)

Oh I didn't realize there hadn't been any invites for a month. I guess that means there's still hope for us, so it's not a bad thing right :D

I got the invite on 11/14... Just be patient.:)

wait, how do you know the deadline was extended? That sucks. Yeah, they probably are waiting until after the deadline to make more moves...
says so on the website. went back to print out my submitted app and the deadline was nov 30. i was like whaaaaat and did a double-take, but there it was.

we'll see. i know that i will have to wait a long time for an interview if i get one, but waiting seems to be the number one thing i do these days

it would be great if people would update the official interview thread as they got yale offers

i got an invite in october some time. interview was fantastic. amazing place.