Yale Med's Status Page Slow?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ajt2003

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone else experiencing this? (e.g. LOR not yet received according to the webpage; received my enclosed postcard back in early Sept.) I would contact the office, but I didn't so much get a warm reception the last time...This is my top choice! I don't know what to do! I know, I know...I should relax. :p

Members don't see this ad.

ajt2003 said:
Anyone else experiencing this? (e.g. LOR not yet received according to the webpage; received my enclosed postcard back in early Sept.) I would contact the office, but I didn't so much get a warm reception the last time...This is my top choice! I don't know what to do! I know, I know...I should relax. :p

yeah, according to my status page, they haven't recieved my check yet. It hasn't cleared from the bank either, so I am a little worried. I don't want to call either because they tell you not to.

Yup, they're slow. There are other threads complaining about this if you want more people's actual dates of submission vs. dates their page was updated.

Members don't see this ad :)
Oh, neat. Thanks for the info, Wiggy.

swimerpaco said:
yeah, according to my status page, they haven't recieved my check yet. It hasn't cleared from the bank either, so I am a little worried. I don't want to call either because they tell you not to.

Um, I called and I had everything straightened out. I am now complete. There is nothing wrong with being proactive about your own future - just as long as you are entirely sweet about it. I had a soft, respectful tone and they took the time to look at my file and found the missing LORs. In short, I absolutely recommend calling.

Today they finally confirmed receipt of my letters. It only took them 4 months!

The last time I called them (like two months ago) they said that I should just be patient and not call, and after another month I decided to send the letters again because schools lose packets all the time, and they updated the site after 2 weeks. Make sure you sent them to the right place to (use Yale's website if you resend them, not AAMC's, because the addresses are different).