Yale

Started by randallB
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

randallB

fear the krab
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi all,

Does anyone know how Yale does MSTP invites? I received an email for what I believe is the MD-only program, but haven't heard anything about the MSTP. Are they combined? Or was I already rejected from the MSTP without my knowledge?

Thanks for your insight!
 
Call Sue Sansone, the MD/PhD registrar, and ask: 203-785-4403
 
Thanks for the #. I actually called when confirming my interview for the MD part and was transferred to the office, but since it was lunchtime, I had to leave a voicemail with my contact info and haven't heard back yet. I emailed the director (again, haven't heard back yet) so I guess I just have to wait.

Thanks again
 
randallB said:
Thanks for the #. I actually called when confirming my interview for the MD part and was transferred to the office, but since it was lunchtime, I had to leave a voicemail with my contact info and haven't heard back yet. I emailed the director (again, haven't heard back yet) so I guess I just have to wait.

Thanks again

I would email [email protected] not Jim Jamieson. She does all the interview scheduling. Good luck.