Yale

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

randallB

fear the krab
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

Does anyone know how Yale does MSTP invites? I received an email for what I believe is the MD-only program, but haven't heard anything about the MSTP. Are they combined? Or was I already rejected from the MSTP without my knowledge?

Thanks for your insight!

Members don't see this ad.

Call Sue Sansone, the MD/PhD registrar, and ask: 203-785-4403

Thanks for the #. I actually called when confirming my interview for the MD part and was transferred to the office, but since it was lunchtime, I had to leave a voicemail with my contact info and haven't heard back yet. I emailed the director (again, haven't heard back yet) so I guess I just have to wait.

Thanks again

randallB said:
Thanks for the #. I actually called when confirming my interview for the MD part and was transferred to the office, but since it was lunchtime, I had to leave a voicemail with my contact info and haven't heard back yet. I emailed the director (again, haven't heard back yet) so I guess I just have to wait.

Thanks again

I would email [email protected] not Jim Jamieson. She does all the interview scheduling. Good luck.