Yet another one...what are my chances...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

miaomaya

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys. I am a chemical engineering major with a 3.3 gpa, ~3.6 for math and science, excluding bio. I hope to take the DAT some time in late June, early July aiming for mostly 20's. Do I have a chance for the 2008 cycle?

Members don't see this ad.

Hey guys. I am a chemical engineering major with a 3.3 gpa, ~3.6 for math and science, excluding bio. I hope to take the DAT some time in late June, early July aiming for mostly 20's. Do I have a chance for the 2008 cycle?

depends how your dat goes

seriously...there is nothing to base an opinion on. You only gave us two GPA scores and a prediction of your DATs.

That's like asking a carpenter if you have a chance at building a house and saying "I have a hammer and I might be getting some wood. What are the chances I can build this house on my own?"

Gotta give more info

Members don't see this ad :)

seriously, these threads are getting more and more pathetic. And I'm feeling more and more pathetic for reading them.

I'm waiting for the high school kids to come on here and give their GPA and SAT score and ask what their chances are.

I'll preempt that.

I had a high school GPA of 2.35 and an SAT score of 1200.

Anything lower and you'e screwed on getting into dental school...no matter how well you do in college. Just give up. Also, Reading sections counts more than math by a factor of 1.075:1.