1. Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice

Yet another post about PR tests A-D

Discussion in 'MCAT Discussions' started by glomerulus, Aug 14, 2002.

1. glomerulus

glomerulus Junior Member
    7+ Year Member

I posted this question in an older thread, but i'm not sure if anyone will see it or not. I have a book of practice tests that I got from my friend, but I don't know the source of the tests or if they are even reliable. They are labelled A through D, so I'm wondering if these could be the PR tests. If anyone knows, could you please tell me the subjects to the first couple passages on one of the tests. Thanks a lot!

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. DrBravesgirl

DrBravesgirl Surgeon for a year
    7+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    the topics for the first two passages from the first section of test a are about: 1) public school architectural style and 2) universities as an institution