1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. This forum is for support and discussion only. Please promote test prep materials/services (including AMAs) in the Special Offers subforum only. Thanks!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

yet another post asking anyone.....

Discussion in 'MCAT: Medical College Admissions Test' started by jeanie523, Apr 21, 2004.

1. jeanie523

jeanie523 Member
    7+ Year Member

Does anyone have ANY Berkeley, Examkrackers, or TPR full-length exams? :confused: They can be used or new...whatever. I'd be happy to purchase them from you... :D

Money is tight this summer...so I'm in desperate search for them!! :eek:

PM me if you do... ;) THANX!!!!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. OnMyWayThere

OnMyWayThere OMS-III
    10+ Year Member

I'll let you know after i get my results...

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. berkeleyjess

berkeleyjess Junior Member
    5+ Year Member

I have 3 used EK full lengths that I would be happy to give to you if you pay for shipping. In addition, I have 5 used Kaplan full lengths that I don't have the written out solutions for, but the correct answers are marked in the book. I don't know if this would be helpful. If you want them, you can have them too. Oh, and I have a partially used MCAT25 book (there are still some un-marked passages, but it does have really good long explanations). Sorry, I don't have anything fully unused to offer you. But this could be a start for you.

Jess

4. berkeleyjess

5+ Year Member

I just read your post again and it said PM me, but I don't know how to do this since I don't know what it means.

Jess

5. acwynn

acwynn Junior Member
    7+ Year Member

Jess, to PM her, click on her name and then click on 'Send a private message'.

6. berkeleyjess

5+ Year Member

thanks, i just did that. my next question...how do you give karma points? you deserve some for helping me out.

7. acwynn

acwynn Junior Member
    7+ Year Member

Click the scales next to the green dot under the name, but you don't have to. And you're welcome. :)