yet another post asking anyone.....

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jeanie523

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have ANY Berkeley, Examkrackers, or TPR full-length exams? :confused: They can be used or new...whatever. I'd be happy to purchase them from you... :D

Money is tight this summer...so I'm in desperate search for them!! :eek:

PM me if you do... ;) THANX!!!!

Members don't see this ad.

jeanie523 said:
Does anyone have ANY Berkeley, Examkrackers, or TPR full-length exams? :confused: They can be used or new...whatever. I'd be happy to purchase them from you... :D

Money is tight this summer...so I'm in desperate search for them!! :eek:

PM me if you do... ;) THANX!!!!

I'll let you know after i get my results...

I have 3 used EK full lengths that I would be happy to give to you if you pay for shipping. In addition, I have 5 used Kaplan full lengths that I don't have the written out solutions for, but the correct answers are marked in the book. I don't know if this would be helpful. If you want them, you can have them too. Oh, and I have a partially used MCAT25 book (there are still some un-marked passages, but it does have really good long explanations). Sorry, I don't have anything fully unused to offer you. But this could be a start for you.

Jess

I just read your post again and it said PM me, but I don't know how to do this since I don't know what it means.

Jess

Members don't see this ad :)
Jess, to PM her, click on her name and then click on 'Send a private message'.

thanks, i just did that. my next question...how do you give karma points? you deserve some for helping me out.

Click the scales next to the green dot under the name, but you don't have to. And you're welcome. :)