1. Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Dismiss Notice
Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.

yet another post asking anyone.....

Discussion in 'MCAT Discussions' started by jeanie523, Apr 21, 2004.

1. jeanie523

jeanie523 Member
    7+ Year Member

Does anyone have ANY Berkeley, Examkrackers, or TPR full-length exams? :confused: They can be used or new...whatever. I'd be happy to purchase them from you... :D

Money is tight this summer...so I'm in desperate search for them!! :eek:

PM me if you do... ;) THANX!!!!

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. OnMyWayThere

OnMyWayThere OMS-III
    10+ Year Member

I'll let you know after i get my results...

4. berkeleyjess

berkeleyjess Junior Member
    5+ Year Member

I have 3 used EK full lengths that I would be happy to give to you if you pay for shipping. In addition, I have 5 used Kaplan full lengths that I don't have the written out solutions for, but the correct answers are marked in the book. I don't know if this would be helpful. If you want them, you can have them too. Oh, and I have a partially used MCAT25 book (there are still some un-marked passages, but it does have really good long explanations). Sorry, I don't have anything fully unused to offer you. But this could be a start for you.

Jess

5. berkeleyjess

5+ Year Member

I just read your post again and it said PM me, but I don't know how to do this since I don't know what it means.

Jess

6. acwynn

acwynn Junior Member
    7+ Year Member

Jess, to PM her, click on her name and then click on 'Send a private message'.

7. berkeleyjess

5+ Year Member

thanks, i just did that. my next question...how do you give karma points? you deserve some for helping me out.

8. acwynn

acwynn Junior Member
    7+ Year Member

Click the scales next to the green dot under the name, but you don't have to. And you're welcome. :)