SuzyQ

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
May 4, 2002
Status (Visible)
Woo hoo....boy am I relieved that the MCAT is over with. I was a complete nervous wreck last night and this morning and now I can just RELAX!! I seriously got like 3 hours of sleep last night...I just layed there and couldnt fall asleep! Anyways..what did you guys think? I feel kind of good about it (well maybe not with the verbal) but ya gotta keep the optimistic attitude!! We are FREEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!

DrMom

Official Mom of SDN
Moderator Emeritus
15+ Year Member
Apr 24, 2002
wherever I go, there I am
Status (Visible)
  1. Attending Physician
Now go and have some fun!!!

About the Ads

AntGod22

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Feb 10, 2001
NJ
Status (Visible)
  1. Resident [Any Field]
I just like to say thanks to everyone. I hope i did it this time, i thoguht my verbal and physical was so hard, the bio I thought I rocked , I knew like every question it seemed. I jsut hope they all balance out.

Spiderman [RNA Ladder 2003]

Platinum Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Apr 9, 2002
Status (Visible)
Originally posted by SuzyQ
Woo hoo....boy am I relieved that the MCAT is over with. I was a complete nervous wreck last night and this morning and now I can just RELAX!! I seriously got like 3 hours of sleep last night...I just layed there and couldnt fall asleep! Anyways..what did you guys think? I feel kind of good about it (well maybe not with the verbal) but ya gotta keep the optimistic attitude!! We are FREEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!

Wow, the same thing happened to me. I slept like an hour in the afternoon on Friday but I could not sleep almost at all Saturday night.

About the Ads
This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.