1. Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. This forum is for support and discussion only. Please promote test prep materials/services (including AMAs) in the Special Offers subforum only. Thanks!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Yippee!

Discussion in 'MCAT: Medical College Admissions Test' started by UCLAstudent, Apr 13, 2004.

1. UCLAstudent

UCLAstudent I'm a luck dragon!
    10+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    According to SDN, it is my birthday! (I still have three more hours in my time zone.) :clap:

No gifts, please. A 35 on the MCAT will suffice. Thank you, and goodnight. :D

2. premyo2002

7+ Year Member

Happy Birthday...I'll break in to aamc and make sure you get a 35... but wouldn't you rather get a 40?

3. CanIMakeIt

CanIMakeIt Fellow
    10+ Year Member

Fellow [Any Field]
    Happy b'day man ...... well if you can get 35 for a b'day gift......that would be awesome ......

And DON'T study today......just relax and have fun

best wishes

4. Wahooali

Wahooali The Real Sydney Bristow
    7+ Year Member

Happy Birthday!!! And I hope your bday wish comes true (when you blow out the candles could you ask for a little luck for the rest of us too ;) ) Hope you have a fabulously fun and restful day.

5. kiahs

kiahs Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

damn it I'm always a day late and a dollar short!!! Happy belated Bday I hope you get your thirty five and maybe you can put in a good word for me....too

6. UCLAstudent

UCLAstudent I'm a luck dragon!
    10+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    I blew out my candles and made a wish for us all! :)

Okay, so I didn't have birthday cake. But I am definitely rooting for everyone here! :) I'm having birthday cake after the MCAT at the Cheesecake Factory. Do you think retroactive wishes work on things like the MCAT?