yo someone help me out w/ucsf!

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by jot, Nov 3, 2002.

1. jot

jot

i'm at ucsf - and i neglected to bring any sort of scheduales. what time do they want us to be at the admissions office? its tommorrow so i'm a might bit curious

danka
    -jot

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Street Philosopher

did you by chance fly to los angeles on the night of 11/1?

4. jot

jot

hah nope - you saw another sikh (to bouncers in nyc we all look the same anyway:D ). but anyway - back to me getting to my interview at a reasonable time - any ideaS?

5. MGoBlue13

MGoBlue13 Grizzled Member

Different interviews have different schedules.... call the office. When I was there, I had to get in 2 hours earlier than the other interviewees.

6. jot

jot

aight i will - what time did you go in - what time were the others there? i just need a ballpark - like 7AM versus 1PM.

7. MGoBlue13

MGoBlue13 Grizzled Member

I was there at 8 am, and the others were in at 10. I think everyone has one morning and one afternoon interview.

8. surfdevl02

surfdevl02 Senior Member

Hey Jot-
    If you're bored in San Fran give me a ring....I live like 5 min from UCSF and i'm bored as all hell. 415-564-3351.

surfdevl02

9. jot

jot

yo dude - something is up w/your phone. i'll pm you

10. souljah1

souljah1 Attending

jot,

i think that almost all applicants usually roll in around 8ish. you could hit up the office around 730 to see what's shaking.

if you want to check out some lectures in the morning (if you don't have interviews from 8-10), we are having a lecture on the events of the cardiac cycle as well as on the responses of the heart to injury. should be pretty good. both lectures have reputations for being, atleast, interesting.

i'll keep my eyes open for the sikh!!

11. Miss Dr.

Miss Dr. Member

hey guys,

i just got an invite to interview at ucsf. i'm currently in school in nyc....and don't think i can schedule it in until early january. should i make a trip to SF in december right before final exams---or just wait til january when i'll be home on the west coast anyway?

i'm already missing a week of school to do LA schools mid-november. and ucsf doesn't interview after dec. 20th when i'd be back on the west...
    advice would be appreciated from those who know ucsf system well....